#168: Cardio

lazinesslord

Jun 13, 2010
Man, I hope Rad knows a barrier spell otherwise he's gonna have digested soda and bile all over him.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Let me guess. The chinese food of death that was eaten earlier is making another comeback. That or Erin's true nemesis. Exercise.

Hope you're doing well Cory!

CyanCat47_v1legacy

Nov 26, 2014
Tony2077 said:
well that is one way to get rid of crystal if it does work
Didn't they say earlier that the crystals had returned to their solid form inside the people who drank the soda? That would be a painful thing to cough up

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Well, Rad. I hope you like Chinese.

-----------

Hope you're feeling better, Grey. A lot of my favorite content creators are getting floored by doctor visits lately.

Tanis said:
@CyanCat47:
It's like a kidney stone...FOR YOUR MOUTH!
:D D:
Fuck you for your avatar, btw.

I mean, it's amazing, but I don't know who told you it was OKAY! D:<

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Pyrian said:
Why is Gunny calmly sipping tea with the henchguy?
Probably still waiting to be told they can rejoin the story. They've been waiting for a while now and I would sit down and have a drink if I'd been waiting that long too. Probably be back after the probable "barfing cures being a crystal slave!" thing that's about to happen all over Rad.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Exercise + solidified crystals + Chinese food so expired that it can make a supersoldier's stomach do flips? Hohboy Rad I hope you can dodge this...

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
vallorn said:
Exercise + solidified crystals + Chinese food so expired that it can make a supersoldier's stomach do flips? Hohb0y Rad I hope you can dodge this...
Or else may be react by vomiting himself, which may lead to the others chain vomiting like in Stand By Me.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
So, what is Erin doing in the 5th panel? At first i thought it was a game of rock-paper-scissor with Rad, but that doesn't seem the be the case.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Pyrian said:
Why is Gunny calmly sipping tea with the henchguy?
Well, it's not in his job description to chase small, radical animals - or fight flame-spewing, angry heal-mages. So, he got nothing to do, might as well watch.
And I presume he isn't part of the enemy group that's fought right now to begin with, so he isn't even allowed to fight.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Zykon TheLich said:
All these people going with "about to vomit", and there was me thinking "heart attack".
Before they started playing this game, Gunny forced Erin to do some excercises...

which ended with Erin blowing chunks[footnote]or, if you prefer -
making a call on the porcelain telephone
calling huey
making a street pizza
saying hi to her breakfast
redecorating her shoes
etc
[/footnote] all over herself.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...Oh boy, this is not gonna be pleasant for Rad... let's just hope things end well after that...