Hit the Slopes in a Steep Free Weekend Starting Tomorrow

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Hit the Slopes in a Steep Free Weekend Starting Tomorrow

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1388/1388095.jpgYou can get your winter sports fix in a Steep free weekend starting tomorrow.

If you've ever envisioned yourself flying a wingsuit down the side of a mountain, or or pulling off sweet snowboarding tricks, then Ubisoft's upcoming free weekend is for you. Starting tomorrow, you can play Steep [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169031-Steep-Review] for free on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

During the free weekend, you'll be able to check out everything in Steep including skiing, snowboarding, paragliding, and wingsuit flying. You'll be able to check out two mountain ranges, as well as all the content added in the recent Alaska update.

The free weekend kicks off at 1 PM ET tomorrow for those playing on PC and PS4, and runs through 1 PM ET March 13. If you're playing on Xbox One, the trial will run a bit longer, starting at 3:01 AM ET March 10, and ending at 2:59 AM ET March 14.

If you enjoy the game and want to keep playing, you'll be able to buy it at a discount and keep the progress you made during the free weekend. Both console Standard Editions will be 50 percent off, and the Gold Edition, which includes the Season Pass, will be 40 percent off. Those discounts end March 13 on Xbox One, and March 20 on PS4. PC players on Uplay will be able to get either version for 50 percent off until March 14.

[gallery=7040]

90sgamer

Jan 12, 2012
Cool, demos are making a comeback as God intended. I was on the fence about this game, so I'll be trying it out.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
This game tempted me, but only 3/4ths of its content actually interests me. The paragliding looks kind of boring. I think I'll actually try it out and see if it's worth a sale price.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
I've dabbled in Ubisoft's For Honor (And got the game), Wildlands (Which is so flawed and I have mixed feelings) open beta's but this would I could not care less about. Just not my genre.