Blizzard Announces New Collectibles Product Line with Widowmaker Statue, Among Others

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Blizzard Announces New Collectibles Product Line with Widowmaker Statue, Among Others

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1392/1392648.jpgThere's now a Blizzard Collectibles product line, featuring statues from Overwatch and Warcraft as well as other products.

Blizzard has launched a new "Blizzard Collectibles" line of products. It will encompass things like statues, replicas, and artwork from Blizzard's games. You may recognize a couple of the products in the line, like the Reaper statue [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168911-Overwatch-Reaper-Statue-Will-Set-You-Back-150] we showed you back in November.

Pretty much everything in the Collectibles store is high-end. There are Overwatch statues of Tracer and Reaper available now for $150, as well as Warcraft statues of Illidan and Grommash Hellscream that run $350. Add in the the Hearthstone Keepsake Box that's $225, and you get the gist of the idea. Blizzard consumer products executive Matthew Beecher said of the new Collectibles line,

"We tend to go all-in when it comes to representing the things we're passionate about in our work, and that's exactly what we're doing with this new line of high-end statues, replicas, and artwork. Our goal with Blizzard Collectibles is to produce pieces of art that capture the personality of our games, and we're excited to share these premium items with gamers and collectors worldwide."

Alongside the reveal of Blizzard Collectibles comes a brand new item for the store: a pre-order for the Widowmaker statue, that will cost you $150. You can check it out in the images below from every angle. If you want to check out the new Blizzard Collectibles line, you can find it over on the Blizzard Gear Store [http://gear.blizzard.com/blizzard-collectibles].

[gallery=7111]

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Blue Waifu gets a statue, nice.

I'll admit...I own the Hearthstone box. It was a rash decision, but it's really nice quality (though I wish it could hold more, as it's a little tight even for holding say TCG decks and supplies).

Now just get it out of the way and make the Waifu statue we all want Blizzard - Mercy.

Kreett

Constant Contrarian
Nov 20, 2009
Silentpony said:
Oh no, is this one of those sex statues?
Well I for one would do the Switch cartridge lick test to see if the statue tastes bad or not

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Got me exited for a second, I thought the Tracer statue was back in stock, still out of stock since the first wave.
Definitely picking up Widow, Blizzard's statues are fantastic. I have Illidan and Reaper, worth every penny imo compared to similarly priced statues I've gotten before.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Yes! Must buy Tracer NOW!

*Clicks link, sees Tracer is sold out*

I hate you all.

But seriously, I've been waiting for this. While I don't play Overwatch, I have said that I wouldn't mind getting some statues of the characters. Too bad I heard about Tracer too late, but at least I know she's out there now. I shall keep my eyes open.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
nice. shame we have to wait for that long to be available but i dont mind having one. tracer would be nice too once available.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I have have to wonder how long before we get a Junkrat statue. Not that it will matter too much since I won't have the money to buy it anyway.