New Injustice 2 Trailer Introduces Poison Ivy

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013

If you're hoping that Poison Ivy brings all her plant powers to Injustice 2, you're going to love her new trailer.

Injustice 2 is Here Come the Girls [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169216-Injustice-2-Release-Date-Announced]" trailer. Now there's a full trailer for Poison Ivy as well.

As you can see above, Poison Ivy brings all sorts of hand-to-hand attacks, supplemented with all sorts of plant-based abilities as well. She can even spawn a little plant-based dinosaur, or a giant plant that chomps down on her enemies.

Her official description reads, "Dr. Pamela Isley was once an innovative, radical botanical biochemist with a singular goal: make the world safe for plant life to flourish!"

Injustice 2 is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on May 16.

[gallery=7229]

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
I don't see the point of these trailers since they already introduced these characters awhile ago.

Poison Ivy, Cheetara?, Black Canary, and I think Wonder Woman?

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
ffronw said:

If you're hoping that Poison Ivy brings all her plant powers to Injustice 2, you're going to love her new trailer.

Injustice 2 is Here Come the Girls [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169216-Injustice-2-Release-Date-Announced]" trailer. Now there's a full trailer for Poison Ivy as well.

As you can see above, Poison Ivy brings all sorts of hand-to-hand attacks, supplemented with all sorts of plant-based abilities as well. She can even spawn a little plant-based dinosaur, or a giant plant that chomps down on her enemies.

Her official description reads, "Dr. Pamela Isley was once an innovative, radical botanical biochemist with a singular goal: make the world safe for plant life to flourish!"

Injustice 2 is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on May 16.

[gallery=7229]

I enjoy Injustice, but wow, the character designs are pretty crap in my opinion.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Ecks said:
She looks like Fiona from Shrek.
Its that crazy wide...between nose/lip groove thingy.

And her very puffy face.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Looks cool, but I don't think they're going to top Flash's Super Move, AKA the "Run so fast you can slap a mothafucka with another mothafucka who is also the same mothafucka."

Wrex Brogan

Jan 28, 2016
...is it just me, or was her sitting animation for her victory pose super janky? It looked really... odd to me, like something broke internally halfway through the motions.