The Newest Prey Trailer Takes You On a Tour of the Talos Station

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The Newest Prey Trailer Takes You On a Tour of the Talos Station

Get a look inside Talos station in the newest Prey trailer, and find out how to win a trip to Space Camp!

When Prey releases next month, it will put gamers in the role of Morgan Yu, a test subject on the Talos space station. When the Typhon aliens get free, Morgan must explore the station, learn new abilities, and fight to survive. The newest trailer for the game offers up a closer look at the Talos station that you'll be exploring.

Bethesda has also partnered with GameStop for a new contest that will give one lucky winner the chance to attend Space Camp, along with some other prizes, including,

Grand Prize: A 4-day/3-night trip for two to the Adult Space Camp Academy in Huntsville, Alabama. Trip includes airfare, accommodations, meals, and activities. The winner will also receive a new entertainment system that includes a 4K 65"
TV, a Home Theater system, and a custom Prey console (your choice of PS4 or Xbox One)
First Prize: Three First Prize winners each receive an Entertainment Center consisting of a 4K 65" TV, a Home Theater system, and a custom Prey console (your choice of PS4 or Xbox One)
Second Prize: 10 Second Prize winners will each receive a custom Prey console (your choice of PS4 or Xbox One)
Third Place: 25 Third Prize winners will each receive a $100 GameStop gift card

You can enter by taking the test on the here [https://www.transtarawaits.com/].

Prey is coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on May 5.

[gallery=7236]

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Do they allow bears into space camp? People get all kinds of angry when i join their other camps. Gimme prizes, squishy humans!!

Jan 27, 2011
What IS it with games naming major characters after or similarly to my ex? *scratches head*

In any case, the game looks more and more nifty. Hopefully I can be done with university soon (Glares balefully at the last final exam on friday), land a job, get some income and be able to afford all these new games.

...Also hopefully it actually runs on this laptop.