Now Scott Ryder Can Romance Jaal In Mass Effect Andromeda | Romance Options Update

Kevin Thielenhaus

Jan 29, 2015
Now Scott Ryder Can Romance Jaal In Mass Effect Andromeda | Romance Options Update

Scott Ryder is getting an extra same-sex romance option in Mass Effect: Andromeda and more customization thanks to the upcoming 1.08 update. Get all the details below.

Read Full Article

Dalsyne

Jul 13, 2015
I've been postponing my half-finished playthrough just to see what more they can fix. I'm glad I did now. Hope they fixed the freeze on kill bug... that was the other reason I stopped playing.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
Halyah said:
There's still people working on Andromeda?
thats all they have officially said they are doing. at this point we dont even know if there is going to be any dlc

glad they fixed a few things romance wise but mostly im interested in the new weapon augments, they will dramatically change how the combat works . the mind boggles at a burst fire black widow sniper rifle :D

personally ill wait for this to drop before i start a new game +

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
I'm already midway through a NG+ and several missions through a fresh biotic character. I'm kind of waiting for some DLC for a fresh look at things, and hopefully a handful of patches.

Parasondox

Jun 15, 2013
Well... good luck. Because if you haven't seen Jaal's naked "body" then you will need a sick bag when you do. You just can't unsee it when you do.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
Halyah said:
pookie101 said:
Halyah said:
There's still people working on Andromeda?
thats all they have officially said they are doing. at this point we dont even know if there is going to be any dlc

glad they fixed a few things romance wise but mostly im interested in the new weapon augments, they will dramatically change how the combat works . the mind boggles at a burst fire black widow sniper rifle :D

personally ill wait for this to drop before i start a new game +
At this point I got my doubts about any DLC, but you never know. It might happen given its EA we're talking about.
even dragon age 2 got story dlc.which is might add was remarkably good, they really stepped up their game with that

Darth Rosenberg

Oct 25, 2011
Huh, so Liam's not an option for a male Ryder? That seems unfair, then again it's unfair female Ryder's don't have Cora as an option, so same old same old.

Good to hear about the character customisation option on the Tempest, though it won't be able to fix the fairly terrible core customisation system. It needs eye/nose/mouth shape sliders, as well as about twenty new haircuts... Until they add those it's default female Ryder all the way for me.

Dalsyne said:
I've been postponing my half-finished playthrough just to see what more they can fix. I'm glad I did now. Hope they fixed the freeze on kill bug... that was the other reason I stopped playing.
When did you start your playthrough? I got the game a fair few weeks back, about one major update ago and it's been almost entirely smooth sailing. I'd say it's exceptionally stable/robust right now.

Zydrate said:
I'm already midway through a NG+ and several missions through a fresh biotic character. I'm kind of waiting for some DLC for a fresh look at things, and hopefully a handful of patches.
Re new DLC---
---maybe it'll never happen, but damn-it-all-to-hell if a DLC allowing you to explore Meridian isn't made. I kinda felt it would be too much to expect another world with some land to explore and some missions to do just after the credits rolled, but still, ending as it does - allowing you to dock, and look up through windows at it - is just too cruel a tease...

A narrative focused DLC involving Ellen Ryder being woken would be nice, too, but I assume if this continuity is to, er, continue, they'd be saving that for another game set a few years after ME:A's events.

Metalix Knightmare

Sep 27, 2007
Parasondox said:
Well... good luck. Because if you haven't seen Jaal's naked "body" then you will need a sick bag when you do. You just can't unsee it when you do.
Seriously. The one being in the galaxy that looks worse than Adam Sandler without a shirt on.

Parasondox

Jun 15, 2013
Metalix Knightmare said:
Parasondox said:
Seriously. The one being in the galaxy that looks worse than Adam Sandler without a shirt on.
Remember, someone designed that model for Jaal. Someone had to then do the animation for the sex scene and once again someone had to watch it over and over and over again as they edited it.

Dalsyne

Jul 13, 2015
Darth Rosenberg said:
When did you start your playthrough? I got the game a fair few weeks back, about one major update ago and it's been almost entirely smooth sailing. I'd say it's exceptionally stable/robust right now.
It doesn't happen to everyone, and apparently it hits by level 30 or so (the freeze bug, I mean). Smooth before that. I'll come back to it once I finish The Surge.