Here's How To Get The Very Best Ending In Cave Story+

Kevin Thielenhaus

Jan 29, 2015
Here's How To Get The Very Best Ending In Cave Story+

Getting the best ending in Cave Story+ requires plenty of patience and replaying -- unless you know exactly what to do. Here, we're going to reveal the secret and explain every step to uncovering the best ending.

Read Full Article

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Cool that we have this, but... wasn't this sort of walkthrough around the internet 13 years ago when the game released? Why make one of these for Cave Story now?

Xorph

Aug 24, 2010
Good luck actually -beating- Blood Stained Sanctuary, hope you like some of the most ridiculous enemy and spike placements in the game, a midboss immediately followed by a three-stage superboss, and no save points or heals the entire time!

ima420r

Aug 14, 2008
Elvis Starburst said:
Cool that we have this, but... wasn't this sort of walkthrough around the internet 13 years ago when the game released? Why make one of these for Cave Story now?
Because it was just released on Switch and there are people (me included) that have never played it before. Plus, with the new Switch release, any articles about the game will likely get clicks, even if it is old information.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
ima420r said:
Because it was just released on Switch and there are people (me included) that have never played it before. Plus, with the new Switch release, any articles about the game will likely get clicks, even if it is old information.
Oh shit, it has a Switch version now? That's news to me o3o This all makes sense now

ima420r

Aug 14, 2008
I finished the game today and re-read this. I understand it now. I don't know if I can do it right, but at least I understand it.