New game releases - Week of November 12, 2017

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
New game releases - Week of November 12, 2017

Another week closer to capitalism's favorite time and another very favorable gaming week for the masses. Quite a few re-releases coming out this week. If you paid $60 for them once, the game industry hopes you plan on doing it again as La Noire and Bioshock are being re-released while Skyrim, VVVVVV, and Rocket League are being tossed onto The Nintendo Switch. We've also got two huge sequels in Battlefront 2 and a shiny new Pokemon game, so quite the busy week for gamers here.

I really should pick up that Pokemon game. I remember playing those games a bunch as a kid but I played the one with a crystal dinosaur on the front cover for a little bit before getting confused and angry about the new pokemon. NO GAME! That monkey with a flaming tail is just a freaking Charmander, you can NOT sell me these lies and tell me these are new pokemon!!!

...Sorry, I got excited. Anyway...

[HEADING=3]November 14th[/HEADING]
Road Rage (PS4, Xbox One)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (PS4, PC, Xbox One, Switch)
Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition (PS4, PC, Xbox One)
Cat Quest (PS4)
Demon Gaze II (PS4, Vita)
The Sims 4 (PS4, Xbox One)
Farming Simulator 17: Platinum Edition (PS4, Xbox One)
L.A. Noire (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
BioShock: 10th Anniversary Edition (PS4, Xbox One)
Warframe: Plains of Eidolon (PS4, Xbox One)
Cities: Skylines - Snowfall (PS4, Xbox One)
Trove: Adventures (PS4, Xbox One)
De Blob (PS4, Xbox One)
Injustice 2 (PC)
Ben 10 (PC, Xbox One, Switch)
Harvest Moon: Light of Hope (PC)
Oure (PC)
De Blob (PS4)
RIME (Switch)
Ittle Dew 2+ (Switch)
Rocket League (Switch)
Lumo (Switch)
Pinball FX3 (Switch)
Batman: The Telltale Series (Switch)
VA-11 Hall-A (PC, Vita)

[HEADING=3]November 16h[/HEADING]
Ashes Cricket (Xbox One)

[HEADING=3]November 17th[/HEADING]
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR (PSVR)
Star Wars Battlefront II (PS4, PC, Xbox One)
SG/ZH: School Girl Zombie Hunter (PS4)
The Count Lucanor (PS4)
Wuppo (PS4)
Akuatica: Turtle Racing (Xbox One)
RIVE: Ultimate Edition (Switch)
VVVVVV (Switch)
Ginger: Beyond the Crystal (Switch)
Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon (3DS)

Any of these got you interested? Are you planning on playing an old new favorite or a shiny new game? Do you agree that starting a monkey on fire and calling it a pokemon is BS? Do tell in the comments!

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
"Games, games, every where,
And all the boards did shrink;
Games, games, every where,
Nor any game to play."

Another great list of game releases, thanks to Tippy!
Not to be taken sarcastically. I do appreciate you posting these game releases.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Yeesh, thats a lot of re-releases/remasters/ports.

Holiday 2017, where you can play holidays 2007-2014 all over again.

2K games, busy trying to take the high crown of scum-publisher from its rivals, releases a 200 dollar collector edition of a 10 year old game that they already released the remastered edition of last year for almost full price.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Wait...they're doing BioShock AGAIN? Um...why? I mean, I didn't even pick up the last remaster because I still have my PS3 versions of all those games and they work fine, but this seems kind of nuts. At least Skyrim XXI has VR, making it kind of a new purchase.

Picking up Battlefront II. Been waiting for space combat against other people like this, and I'm curious to see if Iden ends up with a blaster hole through her chest by the end of the campaign, because that woman needs to be put down.
"This is what the Rebellions is really about: destruction and death" she says as she's flying through the remains of a space stations specifically DESIGNED TO DESTROY ENTIRE PLANETS.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
I didn't expect to see a cricket game ever pop up on the list!
Nothing will be better than Shane Warne cricket 1999 though.

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
Oh, Pinball FX3... Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Zen Studios and their virtual pinball tables? Sure, some of their early work falls a bit flat, but once they started picking up the licensed properties they stepped up in a BIG way.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
...eh. Nothing here really screaming 'must buy'.

Hope the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales are good this year.

ghalleon0915

Feb 23, 2014
Hm, Battlefront 2 is out this week? Thought it wasn't till next week, should be interesting to see how it fares after all the kerfuffle it has had. Prolly still sell like a billion copies. And Bioshock , as in the first Bioshock? Oh wait....it's just the one from last year with some goodies. Has it really been 10 years? Time flies.

Interested in La Noire, always wanted to play that and the mates have loved it....but it's also on Steam so I may go that way instead.