GameX Scavenger Hunt Now Live

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
GameX Scavenger Hunt Now Live

The Escapist is excited to be the exclusive game consumer online media partner for the first ever GameX [http://gamexpo.us/]! Holding this esteemed position allows us to pass some of the awesome on to our Escapist community members in the form of a Scavenger Hunt, in which you can win uber prize packs, including a GameX 3-day pass!

Below, you'll find 10 questions that will require you to scavenge through The Escapist and the GameX websites in order to answer. By locating everything on our list and answering the questions correctly, you will be eligible to win one of three exclusive GameX Prize Packs!

Click here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/GameX09] and let the hunt begin...the prizes are waiting!

ccesarano

Oct 3, 2007
Y'know, I was wondering why the date for VGXPO changed to Oct. 9-11th. There are two video game expos in the same city in the same month.

Well, maybe I can hit up both since they are in the area.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
ccesarano said:
Y'know, I was wondering why the date for VGXPO changed to Oct. 9-11th. There are two video game expos in the same city in the same month.

Well, maybe I can hit up both since they are in the area.
True but only one has The Escapist! ;)

ccesarano

Oct 3, 2007
At the moment I'm heading for VGXPO since it's the cheaper (and closer) one, but I'm gonna see if I can hit up GameX as well. Looking to get some real journalistic experience, as well as just have some awesome fun. When I was more a fan of anime I had headed to Otakon and loved it, but my number one love has always been video games.

Still, it's crazy that there are two expos going on in one month for video games in Philly, AND there was another smaller one just last weekend. I guess it's all part of trying to make it the Hollywood of games (even though most companies are already over in the Hollywood area).

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
Do i have to make my own transportation if i win? I never confirms or denies that I have to get myself there.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Is the three day pass for one person only, or are they the family passes?

I'll most likely be going anyway, but only for one day.