Devil May Cry 4 Ported to Xbox 360

Logan Frederick

Aug 19, 2006
Devil May Cry 4 Ported to Xbox 360

Capcom ports Devil May Cry 4 to the Xbox 360.

Developer and publisher Capcom announced that the hugely-expected PlayStation 3 exclusive title Devil May Cry 4 will be released simultaneously on the Xbox 360, with a PC version following at a later date. No date has been set for any of the three editions.

Mark Beaumont, Executive Vice President of Capcom, stated in the press release, "Capcom is committed to making its titles available to as wide an audience as possible, and has been building its technology base to meet that goal. This announcement means that PS3, Xbox 360 and PC owners worldwide will be able to experience the latest installment of one of Capcom?s pillar franchises."

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
thebobmaster said:
Wow...this holds the record for most outrageous necro I've seen on this site.
Nuh-uh, I did something worse. Anyway, I'm going to be a hypocrit and say let us leave this thread alone.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
thebobmaster said:
Agreed. I was extremely confused considering I owned the game on the 360 around a year and a half ago.

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
jeez this threads nearly 3 years old

thebobmaster said:
i think this guys actually into necro'ing threads ive seen him do it a couple of times

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
FallenJellyDoughnut said:
ucciolord1 said:
Yes, PCs are in on the action!
You failed so hard I think my brain exploded a little. This is the biggest bump i've seen in like, 6 years.
...he meant to do that, so it wasn't really a fail.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Wow...It's been 3 years. Now DMCs crown has been passed on to Bayonetta, and the PS3 has gained its footing at last with a ton of good titles last year, and the Wii has...ummm...

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Wow...It's been 3 years. Now DMCs crown has been passed on to Bayonetta, and the PS3 has gained its footing at last with a ton of good titles last year, and the Wii has...ummm...
True, a lot has happened in the past few years. DMC 4 actually was a little disappointing, it was a great game mostly, but half the game was just shamelessly mirrored for Dante to play. I've been calling Bayonetta the other half of DMC4. I haven't played the actual game yet, but the demo seemed to tell a lot. I'm hoping it'll be that and more, but it'll never be the same, Dante is the man, he can't be replaced!

Onyx Oblivion

Sep 9, 2008
Snotnarok said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
True, a lot has happened in the past few years. DMC 4 actually was a little disappointing, it was a great game mostly, but half the game was just shamelessly mirrored for Dante to play. I've been calling Bayonetta the other half of DMC4. I haven't played the actual game yet, but the demo seemed to tell a lot. I'm hoping it'll be that and more, but it'll never be the same, Dante is the man, he can't be replaced!
Ha. It's better than you'll expect. Especially once you get the Ice Skates.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Snotnarok said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
I have the game, I got it for my bday but I've yet to play it. I told myself I'm going to play Darksiders first (which I got first) and beat that,THEN play Bayonetta. The game looks fantastic despite my sexist friends saying it's going to suck compared to DMC because the girl is so unlikeable. I think it looks great and I think she looks cool/different in a good way. Thanks for the extra hype, I didn't need it now I'm like glancing at the game on my shelf haha. No no, I will beat Darksiders first! ...Have you played that? It's a fantastic game.

Onyx Oblivion

Sep 9, 2008
Snotnarok said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Snotnarok said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
I have the game, I got it for my bday but I've yet to play it. I told myself I'm going to play Darksiders first (which I got first) and beat that,THEN play Bayonetta. The game looks fantastic despite my sexist friends saying it's going to suck compared to DMC because the girl is so unlikeable. I think it looks great and I think she looks cool/different in a good way. Thanks for the extra hype, I didn't need it now I'm like glancing at the game on my shelf haha. No no, I will beat Darksiders first! ...Have you played that? It's a fantastic game.
Actaully, I just bought it a few hours ago. It's good, but I like Bayonetta's fancy acrobatics better. War moves like a tank

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Snotnarok said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Snotnarok said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Actaully, I just bought it a few hours ago. It's good, but I like Bayonetta's fancy acrobatics better. War moves like a tank
That's what makes both games so good, they're so very very different!

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
ucciolord1 said:
You failed so hard I think my brain exploded a little. This is the biggest bump i've seen in like, 6 years.
*sniffle*
Guy32 said:
ucciolord1 said:
Good man.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
ucciolord1 said:
ucciolord1 said:
*sniffle*
Guy32 said:
ucciolord1 said:
Good man.
Why the fuck are you bumping these old threads? Are you just a troll?

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
ucciolord1 said:
ucciolord1 said:
*sniffle*
Guy32 said:
ucciolord1 said:
Good man.
Oh crap. I saw it in the news column for some reason and didn't check the date, and since I have never ever payed attention to Devil May Cry, I had no idea it was so old.
But why does this piss you off so much? I made a mistake, and you jumped on it. Seriously.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
ucciolord1 said:
ucciolord1 said:
ucciolord1 said:
*sniffle*
Guy32 said:
ucciolord1 said:
Good man.
Oh crap. I saw it in the news column for some reason and didn't check the date, and since I have never ever payed attention to Devil May Cry, I had no idea it was so old.
But why does this piss you off so much? I made a mistake, and you jumped on it. Seriously.
Ok, you know what? Stop posting in this thread, let it die, if you want to keep talking about anything, PM me. Seriously though why are you checking news that is way old? Its buried in page 8 or 9 or whatever because its old news.