Lights...Camera...Pixar Quiz!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Lights...Camera...Pixar Quiz!

Enjoy a quick quiz about the animated films of Pixar. Popcorn not required, but certainly recommended.

Pixar: a company so good at making funny, heart-warming and touching movies that even MovieBob loves them [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/755-Up]. But how much do you know about them? Do you know your Buzz Lightyears from your Lightning McQueens? Your Evas from your Elasti-Girls? Well now you've got a chance to prove it!

As always, you can take as long as you like, but keep in mind your time will affect your position on the leaderboards.

To infinity...and beyond! (Take the quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/34].)

Got a quiz of your own you'd like to submit? Send it to [email protected]. If we use it, you'll receive a special badge! Please be sure to put "Quiz" as the subject and include your forum name with your submission.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Awesome quiz Susan! I did pretty good on this one my first time around. I think the Bugs life one and the Monsters Inc. one got me though. I haven't seen Bugs Life in years and my memory didn't help me out on the play. :p

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Good to see I continue my streak of complete failures in these quizes.

1/10 right, again. I suck.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
50%.

I blame it on the fact that every single Pixar movie I've seen was dubbed...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
4th after two attempts! I got two wrong beforehand, but 100% now! Go Trivun, it's your birthday, gonna party like it's your birthday...

Okay, I can't sing. That has been acknowledged. But it's still awesome :)

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
It's been quite a few years since I've seen some of those films and I don't remember anything.

Good quiz though 5/10 *sigh*

DetectiveSparky

Size doesn't matter
Jul 16, 2009
Aw no questions about Wall-E? Almost got caught on the Bugs Life one (then I remembered a quote), but I totally almost screwed up on the Monsters Inc one.

CyberKnight

Jan 29, 2009
Haven't seen "Up" yet, so I guessed that question wrong. When does that come out on DVD, anyway?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Ah 7/10. Not bad considering I've only seen a few Pixar films.
I don't know how people are able to finish these quizes in 30 seconds, it takes me at least 5 seconds just to read each question.

Apr 28, 2008
Well this brings back memories.

I'm going to go and watch some old Pixar movies, goodbye all!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
snowyeti said:
Aw no questions about Wall-E? Almost got caught on the Bugs Life one (then I remembered a quote), but I totally almost screwed up on the Monsters Inc one.
I know...there were just so many good movies to choose from. I could've actually done a much longer quiz. :) I figured having Wall-E as the art made up for his absence in the quiz.