Take The Escapist Robot Quiz!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Take The Escapist Robot Quiz!

Fire up your positronic net to answer ten quick questions about some of your favorite artificial life forms.

We at The Escapist love robots. I mean we really love robots. So much, in fact, that we've dedicated an entire week to them, starting with today's quiz. Burn through these ten questions, then be sure to come back tomorrow for this week's issue, "I, Robot", which has even more robot-y goodness for you.

As always, you can take as long as you like on the quiz, but remember your time will affect your position on the leaderboards.

Ready? Then access your databanks and take the quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/37].

Got a quiz of your own you'd like to submit? Send it to [email protected]. If we use it, you'll receive a special badge! Please be sure to put "Quiz" as the subject and include your forum name with your submission.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Funk got 100% in 30 seconds? That's crazy!

60% in 0:55. :( Guess I don't know as much about our future overlords as I thought I did.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
4th ZOMG! probably wont last for more than a few seconds but it was still the highlight of an extra depressing day.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
There's a typo in one of the answer choices. The name is Isaac Asimov, not Asmiov. Other than that, a pretty good quiz.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
9/10, tried it twice but I couldn't remember what i guessed for the penny arcade one so i got 90 percent both times

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
5th with 90%? I predict myself dropping in the leaderboard very rapidly...

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I got eight out of ten right and am labelled sixteenth.... huzzah!
I was upset they didn't mention Wall-e though.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Sixth right now. It took 4 tries because of that stupid "arcade game" question - all others were either known by me,obvious,or just lucky guess.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
HA! 30%
Only God knows how I manage to fail miserably quiz after quiz...