Reliable Source: Obama?s Gays in the Military Plans Revealed!

Marion Cox

Sep 29, 2009
Reliable Source: Obama?s Gays in the Military Plans Revealed!

This week Mr. Cox gives tips for breaking into the world of game journalism.

Read Full Article

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Marion Cox feels that the time he used writing this tagline would be better spent playing Dragon Age.
Granted, there's not a lot of things I could do which wouldn't be time better spent playing Dragon Age right now. Alas, stuck away from my Dragon Age capable computer at the moment.

Kazturkey

Mar 1, 2009
I havent got dragon age yet D: Getting it though!! Tell me, is it more talky with some fun no or little killing quests (Ala oblivion and to an extent baldurs gate) or is it ultraviolent with few deep NPCs like the ads for it have led me to believe?

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
hURR dURR dERP said:
Show of hands: How many people just Googled "Fslkgjekgh"?
The only page that comes up is this article...
lol
paradox!

Good article, I liked your opening about how to become a game journalist. Was really funny.

MajoraPersona

Aug 4, 2009
I remember reading similar tips from some chick named Susan.

I should really look into this. Money is always fun (candy less so).

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Marion Cox said:
Marion Cox feels that the time he used writing this tagline would be better spent playing Dragon Age.
That is the best way to spend your time right now, I've been playing it nearly non stop since I got it

OT amazing article enjoyed the Borderlands and DRM articles made me laugh keep up the good work

The Lizard of Odd

Jun 23, 2009
j0z said:
The only page that comes up is this article...
lol
paradox!
Two pages....this article...and these comments!! :O
And agreed. The article on journalism was highly educational and inspirational. I will journey fourth into the world to scream 'ALL UR CAKE R BELONG 2 LIES' at every editor I can find. I'm sure that'll get me somewhere!

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
General Vagueness said:
and why is it five freaking pages long?

I have serious contentions opposed to the odd administraitive idea that visual stimulus in a form other than english glyphs lacks in meaning and content. The picture in question accurately expressed my near ineffable combination of anger and bafflement, and as such I would appreciate consideration be made on my behalf that a post with low word count is not synonomous with low content.

Fists

Apr 16, 2009
God I hate the populerisation of the debauchery of vampire lirerature, it almost makes me want to cry

dont like 'populerisation'? how about 'mainstreamification'. I'm sure there is a word that already exists and means what I'm trying to say, but I'm tired.

The bit about freeing up the internet made me look foward to the new DRM

Tears of Blood

Jul 7, 2009
I really hate to sound like a jerk, but... I completely hate your articles. I gave them a chance, but now I'm done. They aren't particularly funny or terribly interesting either.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Tears of Blood said:
I really hate to sound like a jerk, but... I completely hate your articles. I gave them a chance, but now I'm done. They aren't particularly funny or terribly interesting either.
They used to be done by wilsonscrazybed. they seemed funnier back then.
It just lacks something now... but maybe Marion will acquire that something.

OP: An okay article. Although I did like the 'Don't Startle The Witch' part. but that's about it...