WoW Hallow's End Contest Winners Announced!

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
WoW Hallow's End Contest Winners Announced!

Were you one of the twenty lucky entrants who will be taking home (so to speak) your very own Grunty, the Murloc Marine? Check below the cut to find out!

Of all the people who had the World of Warcraft Hallow's End know-how to perfectly ace the quiz, only twenty of them could be selected to win. So after ruffling our shuffling our virtual ballot box (and tossing out those with multiple entries - you know who you are) we came away with our lucky few. So without further ado - our winners:

[blockquote]templar34
jxk254
Rar
Yellow Banshee
MrP666
sintovel
lylthalem
Rumelygirl
HandofSet
beanieboy87
Tjaeden
ekrumme
ziggy1283
ajessica
bobbyt
nick.sohad
gnotlob
Thasdruid
grammar
sf75[/blockquote]

Congratulations, guys!

The twenty winners here will be notified by PM and email, and have one week to claim their prize. If any keys have not been handed out as of 5:00 PM EST on Tuesday, Nov. 17th, their claim will be forfeited and a new winner chosen in their place. But that would be an awful shame, so let's hope it doesn't have to come down to that, right?

Flying Pilgrim

Apr 24, 2009
Congratulations Winners! I could have been on that list but sadly I got one question wrong Damn So Close!...

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
Gratz =). I don't think I even entered the quiz (not that I would have aced it Lol). I think I was on a school trip thingy =/...

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Well Congratulations to the winners. I figured I would have had a chance,but the 100% list was about 150 strong by the time I entered.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
AstorSapolsky said:
I thought I had a shot with my random guessing, but oh well. Life goes on.
Congrats, obsessive WoW gamers!
Don't really need to be obsessed to know the answers. I used WoWhead for half of them.