Watch Jim Henson's Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody Right Now

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Watch Jim Henson's Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody Right Now

Why the hell are you still reading this? You could be watching the incredible Muppet version of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" right this instant!

There are no words - this video speaks for itself. It's "Bohemian Rhapsody," one of the only songs in the world better for a "everybody get drunk and blast some impromptu karaoke" scenario than Journey's "Don't Stop Believing," and it's being performed by Muppets.

I don't know what there is to say other than the fact that, from Gonzo rasping his way through the opening lyrics to the hilarious ending, there was a huge grin on my face. This may be one of the best things I have seen this year, and there is very little time for it to lose its lead.

Almost all of the Muppets - even the obscure ones - show up, though my one complaint is that they seemed to stick to just the classic cast. It would have been awesome to see some of the Sesame Street Muppets get in on the fun too, but that's a tiny nit to pick for such a great video.

I love the Muppets. I really, really do.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Generally I'm not a Queen fan. And I reserve special hatred for this song and Don't Stop me Now. But the muppets made this awesome.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
WTF!
Anyway, i was expecting a bit more, especially at the head banging bit. I think im too old for muppets now, but i enjoyed it anyway!

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Generally I'm not a Quenn fan. And I reserve special hatred for this song and Don't Stop me Now. But the muppets made this awesome.

Why do you hate those two songs? If you don't mind me asking.

OT: Sweet Statler and Waldorf are there, I forgot about those guys!

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Very amusing video, enjoyed it loads...

SixDog said:
Whats next?Muppet guitar hero?
NO, SERIOUSLY, DON'T TEMPT ACTIVISON! They WILL bring out a horrible knock off of Guitar Hero with muppets if they hear this idea. The world does not need to give them another few million dollars.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Fanusc101 said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Generally I'm not a Quenn fan. And I reserve special hatred for this song and Don't Stop me Now. But the muppets made this awesome.

Why do you hate those two songs? If you don't mind me asking.

OT: Sweet Statler and Waldorf are there, I forgot about those guys!
Those two are the most overplayed and irritating of all Queen's songs.

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
I was about to ask where in the hell Kirmit was, but then he got the last second appearance... was almost seriously displeased...

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
I have just witnessed the greatest thing ever. Unfortunately, that means life can only go downhill from here.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Hahaha. That's awesome.

Still, the funniest Muppet related thing I've seen recently was Kermit the Frog reacting to Two Girls One Cup. (yeah I know it's not the REAL Muppets but it made me cry laughing)

dragontiers

The Temporally Displaced
Feb 26, 2009
That is THE single most awesome thing I have seen in forever. I was laughing so hard it made my eyes water. I wish The Muppet Show was still on the air. Now, I must go and show this to everyone I can find. Thank you so, so much for this.