Reliable Source: Top Gaming Gifts for People You Don?t Like

Marion Cox

Sep 29, 2009
Reliable Source: Top Gaming Gifts for People You Don?t Like

Marion Cox delivers his annual gift guide to buying for that extra "special" person in your life.

Read Full Article

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Well, highest difficulty level in Call of Duty isn't called Veteran for no reason, i guess - it really gives you a post-traumatic stress disorder.

justblues

Jan 11, 2009
I HAVE TO SAY ITNOT THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE WII ITS JUST THAT NOBODY!!! WANTS TO PLAY MADDEN FOR THE WII AND IF THEY DO THERE CRAZY OR SOME GIRL WHO THOUGHT IT B FUN

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
justblues said:
I HAVE TO SAY ITNOT THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE WII ITS JUST THAT NOBODY!!! WANTS TO PLAY MADDEN FOR THE WII AND IF THEY DO THERE CRAZY OR SOME GIRL WHO THOUGHT IT B FUN
Are you okay?

OT: Got a chuckle out of me, although that could've been because I read "Marion Cox" out loud.
It's such a funny name.

Razer_uk

Nov 24, 2009
Did anyone else notice that the article seemed to end on page 1 and then start onto another article on subsequent pages? Read the last 3 pages with a confused expression.

Skarvig

Jul 13, 2009
Razer_uk said:
Did anyone else notice that the article seemed to end on page 1 and then start onto another article on subsequent pages? Read the last 3 pages with a confused expression.
Is that the first "Reliable Source", you read?

Razer_uk

Nov 24, 2009
Skarvig said:
Razer_uk said:
Is that the first "Reliable Source", you read?
Aye. I guess that's the style?

Still finding my way around the text portions of the site.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Marion Cox said:
Best Price: 40-50 dollars new, but you really can't put a price on freedom, can you?
The price was set in 2004 at $1.05. Didn't you chip in? I'd hate to think we didn't pay that bill...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2oP-XZ9opw

Skarvig

Jul 13, 2009
Razer_uk said:
Aye. I guess that's the style?

Still finding my way around the text portions of the site.
Yep, that's how it is mostly done. First he tells a story, like this, then he ends it with something like:
"While Mr. Marion Cox is extracted from deep cover, read on for stories concerning John Mayer, Modern Warfare 2 in Africa, and teen videogame violence."
And you get the rest of the article.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
If you text while drunk, you're 136X more likely to get into a fiery car crash involving one or more drunken suburban house wife.

lSHaDoW-FoXl

Jul 17, 2008
Aw, now you're just being mean. I like my 'invisible friend' a lot - thank you very much.

I'll give mine an invisible cake and a hug ^.^