Are You Ready for Call of Twilight: Modern Warfare 2?

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Are You Ready for Call of Twilight: Modern Warfare 2?

Two of the biggest franchises in history are teaming up to sell terrorist-fighting shooters to teenage girls, and attractive shirtless werewolves to teenage boys.

[g4tv=43658]

Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Paperback-Box-Books/dp/0545162076/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1280866547&sr=1-3], the biggest game launch in the history of anything ever, currently tearing up every single sales chart and record and making them its proverbial biznitch.

The obvious solution, then, is for Activision and Stephenie Meyer to team up for this new feature film, in which Jacob Black and Edward Cullen join the anti-terrorist team of Soap MacTavish in order to kill people and to look very, very pretty while doing it.

In case you haven't clued in yet, of course it's a parody, but a very, very well done one by our comrades over at G4TV. But seriously, can you imagine how popular this would be if it were real? That sort of power is frightening to imagine.

(Via MTV Multiplayer [http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/01/12/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-meets-twilightfinally/])

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
haven't that been up on IGN for quite some time or did i stumble upon something fresh for once, not even that funny tbh.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I giggled, A LOT. Love it, though he hasnt really got price's accent daaaahhn.

theaceplaya

Jul 20, 2009
Who will do the soundtrack? A Paramore/Eminem mashup?

Actually, as a fan of both, that sounds kind of cool.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
Well what do you know? Werewolves DO die from akimbo 1887's to the head! The books were wrong all along!

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
Big applause, funny stuff. I think I'd actually watch/play an entire movie/game of this.
God I'm tired of girlish obsession.

Skreeee

Jun 5, 2009
If this were ever to become a true franchise I think we'd finally have definitive proof that there is no God.

tanithwolf

For The Epic Tanith Wolf
Mar 26, 2009
I want to see the mission where Jacob Black and Edward Cullen infiltrate the terrorist group and have to go around a russian airport making relationships with all the women, because they only want to be friends.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Aieee! No seriously, that idea hurts to even think about, and since it's supposed to be a movie combination rather than a game where you get to shoot the cast of Twilight, there's no way it could possibly be anything other than pure agony from start to finish, as videogame to film adaptations leave something to be desired even before you combine them with bloody awful shite like Twilight.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
I got a major fright when I first read the title.
Thankfully though, it wasn't as bad as I first feared...

Funny stuff.

Professor M

Jul 31, 2009
The action was good. It would of been very good if they removed the twilight parts and re-released it I reckon :p