Bam! Pow! Awesome!: Whoever Wins...

Barbalute

funny is not allowed
Jan 4, 2010

Have you ever wanted to see what a Predator would look like if he used Aliens as hunting dogs? That was a rhetorical question, I know you do.

Read Full Article

Woem

May 28, 2009
While I like the idea behind this new series of articles, the quality is severely lacking. It's barely 500 words long with paragraphs of just one or two sentences. And there's really no need to resize the cover twice, we can just scroll up and look at the picture again... I'm not sure if I'm expecting too much of this but I would like an introduction to the series, perhaps a bit of history behind it, ...

All I got from this article is: "Predator uses Aliens as hunting dogs. Awesome. The end."

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
That is so cool, even if the story was shite the cover would make a kick ass poster.

yes, I do want.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
oliveira8 said:
That was awesome. And a very entertaining read too.
Agreed! Never knew they made a comic of this! Thats awesome!!!

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
its kinda Out of character for Predators to tame aliens, since they see them as the best "prey" there is.

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
I love me some AvP, the comics are fantastic, cant wait to read this. The preds got the predaliens on leashes...awesome

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
"Ohhh shiii...." Though I'm a bit confused about how the preds trained them.. what with them being mindless killing machines. On the other hand does anyone know where I can get a poster of that cover?

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
The awesome... too much to handle...

Also I found the article style to be both hilarious and appropriate given the subject matter. Aliens as hunting dogs!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I like this review, not because of the subject matter(even thou it is pretty cool) but because of the way it is writen // Its informative with out give to much, or anything for that matter, away // It's funny&gives us a personal insite into the mind or Rose, whether we want it or not // Even from what little that was writen here about AvP I want to get this comic, which is the sign of a good review

-M

I'mANinja

Aug 4, 2008
OMG I THINK THAT JUST CAME IN THE MAIL FOR ME TODAY, I'm excited, can't wait for the game next month either. I love Aliens and Predators!

Edit: why the hell is it called Aliens "VS" Predator when the Aliens are under Predator control.

P.S. Xenomorphs + Yautja = Awesome

_Nocturnal

Nov 4, 2006
This article makes me want to:
1. Immediately buy all available copies of the two comics currently reviewed by the author.
2. Immediately start buying truckloads of comics in hopes that the author will happen to review some of them.
3. Immediately start making my own comics and mailing them to the Escapist in hopes that the author will review some of them.
4. AWESOME!!!

rs2000

Apr 16, 2009
Barbalute said:

Have you ever wanted to see what a Predator would look like if he used Aliens as hunting dogs? That was a rhetorical question, I know you do.

Read Full Article
I have been a fan of Aliens since i first saw it on tv when i was 11, i'm now 33, i collected ALL the Aliens titles up to about the early 200x's when they just got lame.

I have two life size face huggers, a life size Queen chest burster & a life size Dog burster as well as many assorted models & trading cards.

This would have blown my mind way back then & may tempt me into having a look see when my local emporium has it in!

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
That cover looks so awesome I'd almost buy it just to drool on the cover.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Woem said:
All I got from this article is: "Predator uses Aliens as hunting dogs. Awesome. The end."
That is all it needed to say. I can't imagine how you could stretch out so much win over 200+ words. I sure as hell couldn't even if I tried.

OT: I really enjoyed this review, looking forward to reading more of your work in the future. :)