Shelter Red Tours The Escapist's Music Library

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Shelter Red Tours The Escapist's Music Library

New to The Escapist's Music Library, Shelter Red brings a metal sound described as technical and completely original. With a rapidly growing fan base, Shelter Red makes a stop here on The Escapist and brings with them 2 songs available for free download.

Head over to The Escapist's Music Library now by clicking here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/music] and be wowed by the sounds of Shelter Red!

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Maybe we should start an uprising? Does anyone have a sledge hammer and a brother at The Escapist?

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
microwaviblerabbit said:
IS this a US only deal? The music page lacks Shelter Red
Nope. I'm from US, and it isn't there. I was looking forward to listening to some new music, too.

300lb. Samoan

Mar 25, 2009
Twenty minutes later and still no changes? Hey come ahn! I want some technical death experimental whatever-the-hell-it-is metal!

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Both are up for me, and I like 'em. I might need some more instrumental stuff.

Hobo Joe

Aug 4, 2009
Sounds very good; shall be giving it a few further listens in the future no doubt. :)

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
I think they really did a Coup De'... eh... De'Awesomeness... Whatever. I think it was a good idea to stop by at the Escapist, 'cus there is a good chance I'll start listening to the band. Just started listening to them. They are f**king awesome so far!

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
very cool, just wish i had more to sample! time to dive into the internets for more!

geekgamer

Aug 24, 2011
I'm not sure I can listen to the Shelter Red music for too long. It gives me a headache. I'm not a heavy metal person. I need music to chill out to while I play video games or I'm working in my cubicle with my headphones [http://www.klipsch.com/image-x10-in-ear-headphones] on. I don't think this music does it for me.