Psychnoauts 2 ... Psych!

krysalist

Aug 22, 2007
Psychnoauts 2 ... Psych!

Of course, this didn't stop the "news" being Slashdotted [http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/23/1747215&from=rss] under the title, "Double Fine Hints At Psychonauts 2."

Hengst2404

Aug 29, 2007
Actually not a bad way to generate more demand for a sequel to a great game. Certainly all the attention Tim and the game have been receiving might encourage a publisher to want a sequel made. I hope Brutal Legend does well enough to make people clamor for a continuation to the Psychonauts world.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
I actually started playing Psychonauts for the first time a few days ago (prodded by the Circle) and god damn, this is one sweet piece of genius. I'm not far enough in to be ready to slash my wrists in frustration (just finished levitation training) but so far, even though I hate platformers, I just can't get enough of this thing. I felt pretty spastic when I first saw this report even though I've barely scratched the surface of the game, so I can only imagine how the real deep-down fans must feel. Good thing we have the EA Sports franchises and the latest iteration of UT coming soon, right guys?

VideoGameFan

Oct 10, 2007
Hengst2404 said:
Actually not a bad way to generate more demand for a sequel to a great game. Certainly all the attention Tim and the game have been receiving might encourage a publisher to want a sequel made. I hope Brutal Legend does well enough to make people clamor for a continuation to the Psychonauts world.
I agree with you. We really need a sequel to Psychonauts.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
I think Double Fine is wrapping up Brutal Force soon (there should be dots above the U, I don't care). Hopefully, after that, we'll see a Psychonauts 2. The ending of the original certainly left an opening for a sequel.