420: What are you doing to celebrate it?

Griphphin

Jul 4, 2009
believer258 said:
Also, is my college stupid for putting class registration day on this day? Granted, it was 8:00 in the morning, but... At least they started Easter Break right after today.
I don't know about stupid or not, but definitely good for you in my opinion. Too busy celebrating? Guess you didn't get into that last class slot that I did >:D

CriticalX13

Apr 2, 2011
Got my out my stash and some booze.. Mates came over cranked the BBQ.. gutted my arcade machine and put a new pc inside it. Put in some new Sanwa 8-way joysticks, thing works a treat now. Then went to a Disturbed concert... It was a great day. Should be more like it.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
i smoked the most dank lemon kush i have ever tasted before school today.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Isn't today Hitlers birthday? If I ever smoke weed it definitely will not be on 420.

Bob Marley be damned.

Frosted89

May 31, 2010
Okay, forget it; I am not going to hold this back anymore, I might sound like I've been living under a rock for many years but, what relation does April 20th have with smoking weed? I've heard people celebrating it on forums,television,online video games, and I still don't know what the correlation is...I'll be returning to my rock now.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Its Spring break... sleep play games and then work on college projects. Same as yesterday, same as tomorrow.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Miles000 said:
Ah. That explains this then. It's changed.
http://www.nyan.cat/
Keep clicking the lower volume button on the top left till it says OMG, then keep clicking.

OT: Nothing different.
you son of a ......

OT: Is it bad if i don't actually know whats happening this date?

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Setting fire to stoners
Maybe I'll watch Pineapple Express or something. But I have better things to do than smoke.

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
Diamondback One said:
Aris Khandr said:
Nothing. Why are we all celebrating Hitler's birthday?
This. Why are there so many sick people that are celebrating Hitler's birthday today? That's horrible.

Real answer: Because I don't do drugs, nor condone those who do. Why's the Escapist so weed-friendly lately? A few months ago you'd be put on suspension for saying it. Disappointing, honestly.

"Shall I raise the flamesheilds, sir?"
"No need, Sergeant. They are always on."
You found the words that had escaped me good sir, or madam, ninja.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
Nothing, because it's not "celebrated" in Sweden. People here seem to prefer amphetamines for some reason.

The Gnome King

Mar 27, 2011
monstersquad said:
So, it once again comes to that time of year, April 20th. Stoners of all all walks of life will be partaking in unison across the majority of the western world. I myself went down to the provincial legislature this afternoon to sit and listen to speeches, music and just generally appreciate the culture involved. What are you doing?
I... uh, had a doctor's appointment and then came home and made dinner with my wife.

Pot doesn't do anything positive for me, but I couldn't care less if other people want to smoke it.