Halo Spartan & Stormtrooper Romance is Just Meant to Be

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Halo Spartan & Stormtrooper Romance is Just Meant to Be

Halo's Spartans may be able to shoot Covenant all day long, but what happens when they get shot - by Cupid?

[vimeo=9666742]

In Halo, the Spartans are the elite-est of humanity's elite, super soldiers who tear through the Covenant like tissue paper. In Star Wars, the Imperial Stormtroopers are said to be elite and highly trained, but they can barely hit the broad side of a Jawa sandcrawler.

But that doesn't mean that they can't find romance together. That doesn't mean that they can't share their hobbies and lives together, even if they get strange looks from passersby - not for their battle armor, but for their undeniable love.

This Haloid [http://vimeo.com/9666742], though. Alas, we can only dream.

(via Kotaku [http://kotaku.com/5478305/when-a-spartan-loves-a-stormtrooper])

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
That was brilliant... I wonder is there is a place I can download it...
That was definitely worth the time to watch :D

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
D'awww, that melted my heart, i just always had a soft spot for scifi homo erotic fan-fiction.

Premonition

Jan 25, 2010
I think it would be better if you linked to Haloid on Gametrailers, as that is where Monty Oum is ... Anyhoo, interesting vid. And I do mean: In-te-res-ting 0.0

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Awww! "Love can blossom on the battlefield Otakon"

XD, couldnt help myself!

BioTox

Nov 19, 2009
ace_of_something said:
Up until they were holding hands in the park I thought it could've just been a bromance.
Yeah, and going in for the kiss at the end didn't give it away either... LoL It never says which sex they are though. :\ But stormtroopers are guy clones? Watch out.

Funny video though. :)

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
That was good.

Its till just behind that Threser Maw romance that is going to be in ME3in wierd, but its nearly there.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
I'm no Halo fan, but that is awesome!

The name of the thread make me crack up alone, that vid sealed the deal.