Stuntman Joe Danger Wants to Do Tricks With You

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Stuntman Joe Danger Wants to Do Tricks With You

[gametrailers=62340]

Future stuntman Joe Danger is the star of an upcoming digital release worth checking out if you have fond memories of Excitebike.

Joe Danger is one of those titles that might be a little under the radar, but shouldn't be. The latest trailer, courtesy of GameTrailers, will give everyone out there a good idea of whether it's going to be something they're into or not.

Mix Excitebike with Trials HD and you've got yourself Joe Danger. It's both a single-player and multiplayer game that tasks motorcycle stuntman Joe Danger to complete a course. Along the way, he'll be doing wheelies, jumps, flips, ramming piles of hay bales, jumping logs and spikes, collecting coins, and more. It looks like some very simple, but possibly challenging a la Trials HD fun.

In addition to looking like some lighthearted entertainment, Joe Danger will come with a level creator. Plop down 50 buses or 100 cars and make the little guy jump over them Evil Knievel style, or generate a massive motorbike maze and then share it with the world. This is a great type of game to include such a feature with, and it looks fast and easy to use.

Joe Danger is being developed by Hello Games [http://www.hellogames.org/]. It will be a digital release, and speculation puts it at least on the PlayStation Network for now (notice the level editor portion shows PS3 controller inputs), but Hello Games hasn't made an official announcement about any platforms yet. Keep an eye out for more information soon.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
aww, that looks so cute, im so getting this, hopefully it will be easier than trials hd, loved the music.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
I wants it, hope it comes to XBLA!

And Omg, i remember excitebike, that was epic.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
This looks cute, hopefully it might come to XBLA, although, not completely sure i'll buy it...

Still looks fun.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
It actually looks like a lot of fun and makes me regret not owning a PS3. It could make a fun party game and it looks like Little Big Planet with moter bikes.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Looks cool and is a bit like Excitebike. Of course my knowledge of Excitebike comes entirely from those 4 episodes of <url=http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/bt/fr/avg>Awesome Video Games.

I may check it out if its coming to PS3.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
PayJ567 said:
Excitebike, Only like the new age version. Fucking awesome! Jesus sweet mother of christ this is so fucking awesome.
Think that sums it up pretty nicely XD

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
That's an expertly made trailer if I ever saw one. Putting reviewer quotes in huge letters in the background without a pause, even without adjusting the player's eye view, that's brilliant! The music is a really good fit too.