Heavy Rain Glitch Features Playable Naked Madison (NSFW)

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Heavy Rain Glitch Features Playable Naked Madison (NSFW)

There are moments of intended nudity in Heavy Rain [http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Rain-Playstation-3/dp/B002CZ38KA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1279054514&sr=1-1], and then there are moments of unintended nudity: Such as a glitch that results in player character Madison Paige walking around in the buff.

*WARNING: VIDEO IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK*

*NO, SERIOUSLY.*

We knew that Heavy Rain would have nudity before the game even came out [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/97939-Heavy-Rain-Nude-Shower-Scene-Also-Leaked], but there seems to be an unintentional side effect of including a fully naked model for your attractive female lead in the game's files: It can surface when you don't intend it to.

The glitch in question was first reported by a Kotaku reader, though the exact sequence of events that triggered it remains uncertain: The reader declined to proceed with an optional sequence but the game triggered it anyway, and reloading the save file led to the image of Madison in the buff that you see here.

It isn't quite anatomically correct - she looks like a Barbie doll, only with nipples - but hey, boobs are boobs. Considering that a naked model also exists in the game for Ethan Mars (he showers too, you know!), one now has to wonder if it's possible to get a naked glitch for him, too.

(Kotaku [http://kotaku.com/5483372/nsfw-heavy-rain-glitch-brings-playable-accidental-nudity])

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Hmmmm, weird glitch, they just had to push the boundaries with this one didnt they

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
NO! MY FRAGILE MIND!

I'm guessing this won't go unpatched for very long.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
Awesome Possum!

But yeah, it just doesn't look good enough to get me aroused.

That's one f**king glitch I would get pissed off, if I were playing and my parents would watch.

Dublin Solo

Feb 18, 2010
How long before Kevin McCullough goes ballistic on this? Is this guy still alive anyway?

It's a glitch. As long as people keep it together, it's harmless. Besides, isn't that a M-rated game? No harm done.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I'm gonna work as hard as possible to get that!

Nah, just joking.

Calumon:

Some shield Calumon's Eyes! FAST!

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I don´t think that anyone who bought the game will mind.I know that I won´t disturb me if it happens to me when I get it.
You can´t even see the best stuff.So why flip your shit?

johnfistyadams

Sep 30, 2009
There's no naked model for Shelby right? I don't want the game to glitch on one of his scenarios and fuck up my day.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Just waiting for Fox to claim that this game includes full nudity at all times... wait for it... wait for it...

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Well, the media's gonna have a field day with this one.
Grab your best comments and ready your hatred people, the Anti-gaming assault just got some heavy artillery.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
Hot Coffee II: Fox News's Revenge

I really do hope this glitch is not exploitable in any way.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
Definatly an awesome glitch. Which is something I must admit though, while the glitch is nice, it's still a glitch, and I thought we'd get past such a point where we have glitches, especially on the PS3, with the power it has, we should be able to STOP glitches. Sure, we get nice ones like this, but overall, glitches are just that, glitches...

qazmatoz

Sep 17, 2009
I really don't see why the media would go after this and not the other parts with nudity and sex.

Dublin Solo

Feb 18, 2010
CheckD3 said:
Definatly an awesome glitch. Which is something I must admit though, while the glitch is nice, it's still a glitch, and I thought we'd get past such a point where we have glitches, especially on the PS3, with the power it has, we should be able to STOP glitches. Sure, we get nice ones like this, but overall, glitches are just that, glitches...
Glitches are independent of the platform. Glitches are more code-related than anything else.

EDITED for clarity.

skeanthu

Nov 16, 2007
BH- WOAH! You can see her like total nudity Beavis!

Beavis - YEAH YEAH!! front butt, mmmm-he-hehe raarrr front butt.

BH- Huhuuuhh-huh-huh-huh-huh you said front butt.