Nintendo DS Holiday Bundles

CorvusE

Sep 13, 2006
Nintendo DS Holiday Bundles

Just in time for the holidays, Nintendo is trotting out two special-edition DS Lite bundles. Both of the new DS Lites have a metallic finish and an embossed logo on the front cover.

The first is the Gold edition DS Lite. It comes bundled with The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, and bears a Triforce logo. The second is the Metallic Rose (pink) edition DS Lite. It comes bundled with the "Best Friends" version of Nintendogs and bears a paw-print logo.

These bundles would make perfect gifts for late adopters, collectors and parents who want an excuse to inherit their kid's old DS.

CorvusE

Sep 13, 2006
If it were in metallic green, I'd not only consider buying a fifth DS (my original DS, my black DS Lite, my wife's pink DS Lite, my mother in law's white DS Lite), but a second copy of Z:pH.

Fortunately, gold just isn't my color.

Code_wizard

Oct 19, 2007
I have no reason to buy this.....unless something BAD happens to my current DS lite.....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Andraste

Nov 21, 2004
Code_wizard said:
I have no reason to buy this.....unless something BAD happens to my current DS lite.....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I forsee a terrible accident involving a shovel and your DS lite...