Question of the Day, March 10, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, March 10, 2010

Though the number of exclusives has dropped dramatically, there are still a few holdouts. Which PS3 exclusive do you most wish would come to another platform?

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Hmmm... I suppose Little Big Planet would be good as a non-exclusive.
I had fun playing it at a friend's house, but it isn't on the 360.
I suppose it could be fun to play online with friends...

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
i have a ps3, perhaps there should be some different exclusives, i can think of a few wii titles i wish i could play without the motion control.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
God of War III.

I still haven't played a single one of those games, but I'm intrigued. It's receiving all kinds of praise.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Heavy Rain. God of War is...God of War. Great, but not innovative.

The Last Guardian is a very close second.

And MGS is just "meh".

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Um.. Well, I have a PS3, so this doesn't really affect me. I don't think I would want any of these games on PC either, some games are just meant to be played with a controller.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Chapper said:
God of War III.

I still haven't played a single one of those games, but I'm intrigued. It's receiving all kinds of praise.
I've only played the first one, but it was great fun.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Metal Gear Solid 4, pretty much the only game I'm truly interested in, and even then I honestly am not going out of my way to purchase a ps3 just for that.
Though I suspect Heavy Rain is going to win this poll easily because it is the "flavor of the month".

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
Definitely MAG. I wish so very much that this game would release on the PC. I already have it on PS3, but I have a hard time motivating myself to get in front of the damn console. A game like this would really be absolutely perfect on the PC.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
reg42 said:
Chapper said:
God of War III.

I've only played the first one, but it was great fun.
See? Point in case. I want God of War to the 360. Microsoft, make it happen!

[sub]I'm kidding.[/sub]

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Well as a PS3 owner, I don't really wish any of them were non exclusive.
The one game I'd like to everyone to be able to play however, is LittleBigPlanet, I think that could work brilliantly as a multiplatform game.

Arcticflame

Nov 7, 2006
Heavy Rain. None of the other games are particularly different. Heavy Rain is a game I don't think I have played a game like before (bar the original, which I understand is quite different anyway).

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Heavy Rain. It looks amazing. We don't have that kind of thing on the 360, and other than Little Big Planet and Last Guardian, the others we have similar to an extent games of.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Metal Gear Solid 4 is easily the one I have wanted the most.

Little Big Planet would come in second, followed by Heavy Rain at third.

In all honesty, I'll be getting a PS3 eventually so I'm not worried; but I'm content with my 360 for now.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
None really, exclusives are a good reason for other people to buy the platform. but if I had to choose it would be LBP and put a non HD version on the wii.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
For me would need to be Heavy Rain on that list. I really wanted to be bale to play that myswelf..

However, not on that list but I also wish was 360 is White Knights Chronicles