Feel the Sting of the Lego Ninjas!

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Feel the Sting of the Lego Ninjas!

We all know that Lego is versatile, but you might not have know its use as a weapon-building material.

Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Rock Band and Batman have all felt the touch of Lego and it's been a pretty good mix each time, so it stands to reason that people would try other combinations. Mixing Lego and Fudge was delicious but impractical, and the seahorses still haven't quite recovered, so thank Samus for Aaron Dayman, who showed us how it's done by creating a veritable arsenal of Lego ninja weapons.

Created for the monthly building challenge on a Lego enthusiast website [http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18830], Aaron's collection includes throwing stars, nunchaka, and smoke bombs. Best of all, his Flickr page [http://www.flickr.com/photos/cbla_member/4427850734/] has an annotated version of the image with all the proper names for the weapons and a few tidbits of ninja trivia. It might not be the most practical collection of ninja weapons, but it's the first that's made me grin in delight.

Source: Brothers Brick [http://www.brothers-brick.com/2010/03/13/one-man-lego-ninja-weapon-museum/]

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
LEGO NINJAS!

They actually had a ninjas theme collection of sets years ago...and it was awesome.

The swords were as tall as the figures! And I pretended that they had elemental powers and fought. I played with them. Not just looked at them.

Thank Samus?

OH MY GOD.

LEGO Metroid. DO WANT!

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
That's, uhh, pretty cool I suppose. Though I doubt they're particularly effective at actually bludgeoning, stabbing or slicing people. Would be quite funny if someone tried to attack someone with these:

"Die!"

*thumps him with the lego, it breaks*

"Oh f-"

Feb 18, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
LEGO NINJAS!

They actually had a ninjas theme collection of sets years ago...and it was awesome.

The swords were as tall as the figures! And I pretended that they had elemental powers and fought. I played with them. Not just looked at them.
I had them! They were my favourite of all the lego sets, just above Rock Raiders.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
SomeBritishDude said:
Never thought LEGO had much weapon value besides booby traps for bare footed parents.
It's Super Effective!

Yeah...I cleaned them up, so my parents never worried.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
SpaceSpork said:
Ninininininini Ninjas!
This is the most awesome Lego thing. EVER!
Seriously! Lego Ninjas stalking you to steal your bricks! lol

Its been a long time coming!

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
Dude Awesome Lego Pirates, then came the Lego Ninjas, and Soon i guess they'll release Lego Robots or Aliens????

It looks so obvious!

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
I thought OMG freaking awesome. Must have and all that stuff. WROAAAARRRR rofl it would own to own them.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
SomeBritishDude said:
Never thought LEGO had much weapon value besides booby traps for bare footed parents.
LEGO: Serving as household caltrops for more than 50 years!

But yeah. Pretty frickin' awesome. Still, you know someone's going to be inspired to attack someone else with LEGO weapons, then the lawsuits will start....

axle 19

Bearer of the Necronomicon
Aug 2, 2008
That is something I always wanted to make when I was a kid and loved legos. Seriously though nice craftsmanship and detailing.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Legos: You're doing it right!

In all seriousness, this is grand. Wonder how well the Lego Nunchuck works?

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
That's the most storage able ninja gear I?ve ever seen. Just imagine being attacked,
"Wait let me get my Lego"