The Week in Review

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review

On this week's edition, Wil Wheaton speaks, Ubisoft gives free games, Nintendo fends off Hollywood, BioWare counts down to... something, and a Chinese gamer is stabbed in the brain and survives.

Wil Wheaton Speaks at PAX

A 17 year old gamer in China has survived being stabbed in the brain with a 12 inch knife after it was noticed that he was cheating in a game of Counter-Strike. The boy is recovering in hospital after a ten hour operation to remove the knife and is currently under observation to make sure there there are no further complications due to the rust on the blade. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99312-Counter-Strike-Cheater-Stabbed-in-Brain])

mrbones228

Dec 13, 2009
Bioware might be making a new KOTOR? SWEET!!

A knife to the head for cheating in counter strike? seriously that is over reacting a bit.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Hold on... He survived?

In the world I live in, when the doctor says, "He was stabbed in the brain." You don't survive.

Holy cow... That is incredible...

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
mrbones228 said:
Bioware might be making a new KOTOR? SWEET!!
Unfortunately, it's not a KotOR like KotOR 1 & 2, it's a MMOG named the Old Republic. Same setting, but no Revan, no Exile, no Carth, no Bastila, no Atton, and worst of all... no HK-47... :( At least that's what it looks like, I'd be ecstatic to be proven wrong.

Back on topic, I really have my eye on that confounding clock... Can't wait to see what BioWare has in store for us (my money's on the beta of The Old Republic).

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
That clock has me so curious...I wonder what they are announcing...staying so hush hush!

I have been thinking it cannot be ME3 but...thinking further now...