Take the Doomsday Arcade Quiz To Unlock God Mode Badge

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Take the Doomsday Arcade Quiz To Unlock God Mode Badge

Have you been watching Doomsday Arcade since the series started? Have you been feverishly catching up with all the episodes in anticipation of the series finale on Thursday? Fancy yourself an expert on all of the adventures of Shanks and Lunds as they battle to prevent the videogame apocalypse?

Now's your chance to show your chops and take the Doomsday Arcade quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/69].

If you answer all of the questions correctly, you can unlock God Mode and get yourself a badge.

Gearing up for the series finale of Doomsday Arcade is now even easier with the a sweet behind the scenes Doomsday Arcade Video [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/7355-Q-A-With-The-Creators-Of-Doomsday-Arcade]. You do not want to miss the outtakes and behind the scenes from the last episode.

Don't forget to check back on Thursday at noon for the series finale of Doomsday Arcade.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
30% here...to say I only started to watch I dont think I did too bad lol

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
Fun quiz, though I got confused on the "What happened on the way to the safehouse" question.
I thought it was after they left the house, but it wasn't, it was to do with episode 7.
[sub]That's the hint it gave me for getting it wrong, so you can't say I was helping people too baltantly.[/sub]
Though getting 7th isn't bad.
I assume I'll get pushed off the board in roughly 18 minutes though.

The Ultimate 2

Lord Of Madness
May 13, 2009
The question with Cooking Mama and the Safehouse question were the a-holes that keept me from getting a perfect run the first time.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
I got stumped at the "What happens first on the way to the safehouse?" question. The answer is...

Jul 9, 2008
The Ultimate 2 said:
The question with Cooking Mama and the Safehouse question were the a-holes that keept me from getting a perfect run the first time.
Same here. They're worded ambiguously.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
I only failed the safehouse question on my first try. Best show on the Escapist! <3

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
SeanTheSheep said:
Fun quiz, though I got confused on the "What happened on the way to the safehouse" question.
I thought it was after they left the house, but it wasn't, it was to do with episode 7.
Same here, got 100% eventually though :D

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
orannis62 said:
The Ultimate 2 said:
Oh, my bad. I had to reword that question so many times, but if the series is watched closely enough, they don't start heading toward a safehouse until that episode. It's not very obvious, I admit.

I had thought about putting in a question about "Why didn't the Michael Poison kill the Michaels when Cooking Mama fed it to them?", but that required watching a later episode and I wanted to try and keep them confined within the episode.

Jul 9, 2008
Kuliani said:
orannis62 said:
The Ultimate 2 said:
Oh, my bad. I had to reword that question so many times, but if the series is watched closely enough, they don't start heading toward a safehouse until that episode. It's not very obvious, I admit.

I had thought about putting in a question about "Why didn't the Michael Poison kill the Michaels when Cooking Mama fed it to them?", but that required watching a later episode and I wanted to try and keep them confined within the episode.
I also had a problem with the "Who killed the Michaels first?" question, since the correct answer (who I'm not saying) attacked them before God Mode was activated, and didn't kill them.