Question of the Day, April 4, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, April 4, 2010

Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: a bunch of jelly beans, or some chocolate eggs? (If you don't celebrate Easter with a candy basket, just pretend it's your birthday, or something.)

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Having just got a ton of chocolate, this has really made me in the mood for some Jelly beans.

I may have to go out to the shop to get some now. Damn you.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
It is probably just me, but it seems that ever since the Valve versus Zynga thing, I can't actually select an option in a poll.
Sad face.
EDIT:
It works now.
Yes!
I choose chocolate, because chocolate makes the world go round.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
I'm pretty sure I voted for 'neither', because I'm an idiot. Meant to click 'both', because... why the hell not, it's food.

Salakayin

Apr 1, 2010
I'm a fan of both, really. Especially if said chocolate eggs are dark chocolate and said jelly beans are licorice-flavored. That would just make 'em both even better, in my opinion. But even if they're of various flavors, they're both still good.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I once had an Easter Egg with jelly beans inside it, that was a good one.

I'd have to go with Easter Egg though, the chocolate tastes so much better than normal chocolate somehow.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
Chocolate. I think I read somewhere that they use bug feces to make jelly beans shiny....not really my cup of tea.

Woodscare

of Awesometon
Sep 18, 2009
I like chocolate eggs, but Jelly Beans are just plain awesome. Now that you mention it, I am going to grab some right now

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Hook me up with some of that chocolate, yo. Jelly beans are just too sweet for my taste.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Why did you give me the option for something else? Now i want dinosaurs. No really, i want dinosaurs.