No Official Word from Telltale Games on Sam & Max Wii, Despite JoWood Announcement

Prederick

Jun 7, 2004
No Official Word from Telltale Games on Sam & Max Wii, Despite JoWood Announcement

According to Shacknews [http://shacknews.com/onearticle.x/50723], Telltale Games is "actively pursuing" the possibility of bringing Sam & Max to the Wii, but has done nothing official yet.

After a German press release issued by the company listed a Wii edition of Telltale's Sam & Max as one of its upcoming titles, a Telltale Games representative denied the announcement.

"When we're in a position to confirm that we'll be porting Sam & Max to the Wii, we'll make an announcement about it." A Telltale representative stated.

JoWood has previously announced their interest in branching out into more console titles, and published the retail version of Sam & Max: Season 1 for the PC under its The Adventure Company brand.

Lance Icarus

Oct 12, 2007
If Sam and Max comes to the Wii, I will preorder it RIGHT NOW. I can't think of a better system for a point and click adventure game than the Wii.

On a similar note, bring Dragon's Lair to the Wii. Motion sensors and sword swinging for all!

REDPill357

Jan 5, 2008
Lance Icarus said:
If Sam and Max comes to the Wii, I will preorder it RIGHT NOW. I can't think of a better system for a point and click adventure game than the Wii.
Why don't they bring point-and-click adventure games to the Wii? Has gaming outgrown it to the point where we can't play a game for fun? Do we need high-tech graphics and fast-paced gaming to make a good game?

Someone start making point and click adventure games for the Wii now.

Goofonian

Jul 14, 2006
REDPill357 said:
Someone start making point and click adventure games for the Wii now.
Have you not heard of zack and wiki? Go buy it and when it sells lots people will take notice and start making more.

In my mind, saying that they are not in a position to confirm something yet is as good as confirming it. The difference is that they just haven'y crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's yet.