Zero Punctuation: Crysis

Sib

Dec 22, 2007
im surprised you didnt mention that vista crashes when you try and autosave...that might just be me but i dunno. Also with everything on very high (even in 1024x768) its amazingly pretty, as a matter of fact im off to play it now.

Muddy62

Jan 2, 2008
Excellent reveiw yahtsee
you hit the nail on the hammer before this came out everyone was like"oh this will be one of the best games ever its going to set a new standed but as soon as it came out all i heard from people and friends was that thw game was a real let down and it should never be bought and it can crawl in hole filed with c4 and other explosive elements blow up and die

Altercator

Jan 15, 2008
First to congratulate you Yahtzee. Great review.

Still doesn't stop me to rumble round the jungle with either me shotgun or minigun.

Oh, I'm Malaysian, btw. You know how it is between us Malaysians & Australia.

Xen Monkey

Dec 13, 2007
I'm glad I'm not the only who thought "Jason Statham" when "Psycho/Savage" (or whatever the handle) was introduced

JakubK666

Jan 1, 2008
Muddy62 said:
Excellent REVIEW YAHTZEE
you hit the nail on the hammer before this came out everyone was like"oh this will be one of the best games ever its going to set a new standARds
Well it did...anybody know a game with better graphics.In fact can anybody think of the game that can top Crysis within the next 5 years?