Question of the Day, April 23, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, April 23, 2010

As production of the "Bond 23" comes to a halt due to MGM's financial crisis, many have begun to wonder who will be the next 007 when the franchise starts back up. Who do you think should be the next Bond?

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
I'm seriously wanting Will Smith. First of all, we need a black bond, secondly he's a fun guy and I would be thoroughly entertained to see agent 007 NOT being portrayed by some serious, white, pretty-boy.

Everyone hates me for this, but I like Will Smith movies. :(

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Shame I don't know many brittish actors. For now I'll choose christian bale. I can't see Sam Worthington doing any role that isn't a nearly-bald action hero.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Manhattan2112 said:
Xtroni said:
Ryan Reynolds?
YES! THIS WOULD BE THE GREATEST BOND FILM EVER.
I will second that.

If Ryan Reynolds didn't want to do it, i'm going to go suggest Jamie Bamber. Soley because I love Battlestar Galactica and I want everyone in that to have lots of money.

AnarchistAbe

The Original RageQuit Rebel
Sep 10, 2009
Julianking93 said:
It should be me!

I don't know. I really like Daniel Craig though.
No joke! I say they keep Daniel Craig.

Although, I could see Timothy Olyphant playing a good Bond....

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
Demon ID said:
Manhattan2112 said:
Xtroni said:
Ryan Reynolds?
I will second that.

If Ryan Reynolds didn't want to do it, i'm going to go suggest Jamie Bamber. Soley because I love Battlestar Galactica and I want everyone in that to have lots of money.

If Ryan Reynolds didn't want to be the next Bond, I suggest Samuel Jackson. A movie about a spy who can't keep his voice down. Who wouldn't wanna watch that shit?

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Manhattan2112 said:
Demon ID said:
Manhattan2112 said:
Xtroni said:
Ryan Reynolds?
I will second that.

If Ryan Reynolds didn't want to be the next Bond, I suggest Samuel Jackson. A movie about a spy who can't keep his voice down. Who wouldn't wanna watch that shit?
Ok ok, if Ryan Reynolds and Jamie Bamber didn't want to do it. We totally Get Samuel Jackson, i'd like to see his take on a british accent.

SpcyhknBC

Aug 24, 2009
I'd love to see Will Smith if just to see if it works or not. Everyone was screaming when Daniel Craig was cast and look how well that worked out. Also, best bond villain ever... Sean Connery!