Inkblot Heralds the Approach of Dead Space 2

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Hmm, this sounds interesting. I sincerely hope we can see Dead Space 2 this year, or at the very least, early next year- Dead Space Uno was a great game, and I'm eager to see how they plan to improve on the first.

splatterguy734

Nov 27, 2009
That For reerence text creeps the hell out of me. I'm really hoping this game is as good/better than the first one.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I honestly can't wait for the next installment. Granted the original wasn't perfect but the whole Unitology angle and the Necromorphs themselves, combined with the gameplay, kept it interesting enough that I wanted to keep playing.
Here's hoping that the next one fixes up a few faults and makes the game more fun as a whole.

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
I want this game so much, it's right up there with StarCraft II for me. It was way more fun than everyone told me it would be, and far fresher than I expected. I still play it now.

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Sweet, I really like Dead Space, whilst i would go as far as to call it scary, I Enjoyed it as an atmospheric Action Game.

Jebusetti

Jan 12, 2010
So can someone with more time on their hands tell me what that unitology text says when translated? it looks like text, maybe just need a simple substitution key? i got a final so I am out...

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Dunno guys, I mean all I see is a dog with it's head sliced open?

What, I never told you that story?

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I see that Patient 1544C is female? "Beliving she is in need of assitance".
Intresting!
Also, i seen a man in a black mask bursting out of flames.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Why make an advertising campain where you have to have knowledge of pychology to work it out for gods sake?

I might get it if there is nothing else coming out around the time.

AnarchistAbe

The Original RageQuit Rebel
Sep 10, 2009
WAIT! Wasn't Isaac a man? The notes say "She" (under delusions). So, patient 1544C can't be Isaac....can it?

EDT: Dang! Distorted Stu beat me to it....WHILE I WAS POSTING!!! LOL.

Vierran

None here.
Oct 11, 2009
For anyone who wants to know, The for reference is "The Sickness is the cure! The cure is the sickness!

EDIT: something i forgot to mention just in case anyone misses it 1544C is just 1=I, 5=S, 4=A, 4=A, C=C, spelling ISAAC.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
I believe "she" is referencing "the deceased" which is most likely Isaac's wife.

While I couldn't call the first game scary, it did have a few moments and was quite fun. I look forward to the second one. I'm still bummed that a pc version is in limbo but I recently picked up a ps3 so I guess it won't make much of a difference.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Looking forward to this a whole lot...looks like they poutting some work into the PR machine too.

Poor, poor Issac

dtthelegend

Oct 19, 2008
http://helldescent.com/wp-content/uploads/47311427.jpg

another pic of the marker that has been put into a rorschach blot
with that same reference.

dtthelegend

Oct 19, 2008
maybe its not issac that is the patient, but somehow its Alissa Vincent!!!!!!!
:D That chick was so badass! I would LOVE to see her in action in the game!

It would explain the twinkle twinkle little star thing, perhaps thats a reference.