The Week in Review

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review

On this week's edition, Ryu and Ken duke it out in a fan made film to rival anything Hollywood has produced, and Boomers go all soft and cuddly.

<br clear=both>

Kotick's Hands Were Tied With Ward and Zampella

Valve has added a new item to its range of merchandise, a huggable, plush boomer from the Left 4 Dead games. The thing costs fifty bucks, but it's a decent size and has a range of authentic boomer sounds like "Bluuuuerrrgghh" and "BOOM!" It's the ideal thing to snuggle up to if you have a thing for grotesquely bloated, bile spewing, undead zombie bombs. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100424-Left-4-Dead-2-Boomer-Plush-Vomits-Children-to-Sleep])

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
What a week! The ever-continuing soap opera of Infinity Wards of our Activision, followed by a more appetizing brew of fan-made material. It's like homework and then cake!

Of the five, I would have to pick the Lego Star Wars Rendition as number 1, with Spider-Man a close second.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
That spiderman story still makes me giggle...Loved it.

Who says superheroes dont exist!

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
Let's not lie here, Kotick was actually too busy making MCGangBangs in his Hummer Limo made of children and laid off employees souls to even talk of anything near the subject of friendship.

We did for the interest of our shareholders, my ass

paketep

Jul 14, 2008
Boy, does Kotick really believe that by spewing lies continuously someone is going to believe him?. Does he really care?. If so, he's even more of an idiot that I thought possible.