Question of the Day, May 12, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, May 12, 2010

In Physician, Gank Thyself, an article in this week's The Escapist magazine, a physician trying to cure game addiction delves into World of WarCraft and gets addicted himself. What MMOGs have you been hopelessly addicted to?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I used to be addicted to WoW, but then I stopped playing. Now, five months later, I'm restarting so I can play with my brother and cousins.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
I'm addicted to the prospect of The Old Republic.

[sub]And also EVE, every now and then[/sub]

Ehra

Mar 19, 2010
Having plenty of fun with LOTRO. If I didn't have a lifetime subscription I'd probably be playing City of Heroes (Defenders are such a well designed class).

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS FORGET GUILDWARS?!

Seriously, it's like the 2nd biggest MMO.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Man was i addicted to WoW, even when i wasn't playing, which was rarely, i was reading about it or trying to figure out how to maximize my healing and mp5.

I got out of it when a new patch arrived after i had all the best gear, and i realized that i had to do the same thing all over again, f that.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
None. I've tried a few, but I prefer to my grinds to be solo in stuff like Torchlight.

I tried WoW for a bit a few months ago, but couldn't get into it. And I've tried Guild Wars, too.

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Why does everyone miss out Ragnarok Online? :l

Seriously; more people play RO than WoW if you include all the private servers.
I can't wait for RO2 to come over to Europe :D

aaaaaDisregard

Feb 16, 2010
Why is "None" reply missing? My overall experience with MMOs is about 2 hours (Warhammer Online, Eve Online, Darkfall or fallen Earth (don't remember which one)), and I always become bored and quit almost immediately. Most of my friends don't play MMOs either. So... I demand "None" reply!

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
I'm always addicted to at least one MMO. Right now it's Fallen Earth-- I've been playing it nonstop in my spare time.

I've also played WoW, AoC, WAR, DDO, Champions and Aion, and have been wholly absorbed for months at a time by each. Something about MMOs appeal to me, idk.