The 15 Best Mario Items You Should Own

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008

Come all ye Mario fans and take a look at The Escapist's some of the coolest - and oddest - Mario merchandise on the web.

Read Full Article

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
The end result of this is really good.

Not made by Nintendo though.

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Lauren Admire said:

Come all ye Mario fans and take a look at The Escapist's some of the coolest - and oddest - Mario merchandise on the web.

Read Full Article
I have a Super Mario bed sheet set at home that I got way back when. Will get a picture for you.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
I want that crocheted Piranha Plant. I would say I also want the hard drive, but that would mean destroying the original game which would just make me guilty.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
The two that stood out to me was the crochet piranha plant (perfect dorm room accessory), and the princess peach outfit for my little black cocker spaniel :)

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Mario plunger. There isn't a better way to unclog your toilet.
Now you can do it, the professional way! Removing all those Gary from your blocked pipes!

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Oh now that Mario Plunger is just... absolutely... priceless... And the crochet piranha plant was pretty neat too!

B2kCyclops

Apr 28, 2010
The Manga looks like Dr.Slump(by Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball) with changed faces.
Well, creativity was never a stength of Nintendo anyways...

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
<spoiler=My Mario related candy>

I have other game candy, but that's all my Mario ones. The Coins in the ? box are the nicest ones.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
I was looking at the items and thinking they were pretty neat...then i saw the Plunger....

That was pure awesome.

Sonofadiddly

Dec 19, 2009
I was already choking on my drink after I saw the Princess Peach dog costume, and then I got to the fucking tricycle. I cannot be happy without these material goods.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
*clicks the Mario Manga [http://www.japanator.com/super-mario-manga-from-1987-6411.phtml] link*

Oh, hey, Kamen Rider Black!

...And those Mario things were pretty cool too.

Generator

May 8, 2009
That crochet Piranha Plant was pretty cool.

I can't even fathom why the pencil sharpener would need to be that big, though; maybe you never have to empty it?

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Deofuta said:
The two that stood out to me was the crochet piranha plant (perfect dorm room accessory), and the princess peach outfit for my little black cocker spaniel :)
Aww! I have a little black cocker spaniel too, called Ruby. I want that outfit. :L