Alpha Protocol Spy Tryouts Have Begun!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Alpha Protocol Spy Tryouts Have Begun!

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/SpyProtocol]

Becoming an agent isn't easy, but the potential rewards are well worth it, including a $500 Best Buy Gift Certificate.

The year is 2009. Worldwide political tensions are at a breaking point when a commercial airliner is shot down by a U.S. missile over Eastern Europe, killing all aboard. The U.S. government claims no involvement and dispatches Agent Michael Thorton to investigate ...

SEGA's modern day espionage role-playing game, Alpha Protocol offers unprecedented control over the development of Thorton's abilities and his interaction with other characters. Upgrade skills such as physical combat, weapons mastery, cutting edge technology and even seduction as you grow in experience and complete missions.

In Alpha Protocol [http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=70790], your weapon is choice.

And during Spy Tryouts, your choices determine your chance of winning one of five $100 Best Buy Gift Certificates or the Grand Prize, a $500 Best Buy Gift Certificate.

This Tryout is not for faint of heart. It is designed to assess your intelligence and drive you to your mental breaking point. If you are one of the elite few and answer all 8 questions correctly, you will receive your first training mission. The others may never be seen again.

To begin the Alpha Protocol Spy Tryouts and enter for your chance at a great prize, say goodbye to your friends and click here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/SpyProtocol].

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I'm not 18 yet so I can't participate. Its to bad because I really want one of those gift cards.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Over 18s only huh? Well I'm gonna have my own contest, with Marshmellows and Digimon!

Calumon: Forget the Competition, that's the formula for a Frontier Marathon!

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Over 18s only huh? Well I'm gonna have my own contest, with Marshmellows and Digimon!

Mind if I join you? The 'America Only' part kinda killed it for me...
I could bring chocolate and lemonade :D

Spinwhiz said:
When are we getting that competition for blutack/sticky-tack?
You're my nemesis, so I'm going to hold you responsible if we get no blutack-winning competition.
That, and it was you we were talking to about it on IRC.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Tzekelkan said:
Seriously, Europeans are always left out.
Its feeling more and morel ike it with recent stuff...

But, they say stuff is in the pipeline...perhaps finally some EU only stuff as well?

Have to wait and see.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Jaredin said:
Tzekelkan said:
Seriously, Europeans are always left out.
Its feeling more and morel ike it with recent stuff...

But, they say stuff is in the pipeline...perhaps finally some EU only stuff as well?
Something makes me doubt that anything would be EU only. It's either going to be US only, or US and EU.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Oh yeah?

Well I'm gonna have mine with Blackjack... And Hookers... In fact, forget the Blackjack... and the Hookers... Bah, screw the whole thing.

On Topic: Too young, so sad, moving on.

Good luck to the Escapists who participate.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Greyfox105 said:
Jack and Calumon said:

Mind if I join you? The 'America Only' part kinda killed it for me...
I could bring chocolate and lemonade :D
Of course! And anyone else can come and join too, but Bring Snacks! Oh, and clothes. I don't think I stressed that enough the last time I had a party. >.<

Calumon: All the comments say, "I can't enter :(" none say they have entered.

Jack: That's because they are too busy entering!

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
Huh, reminds me of the advent rising challenge in a way. Man I enjoyed that game, wished they had released the other two games ><

I think it is a pass for me, don't feel like getting my hopes up for something that sounds insanely difficult :)

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
Well, US-only. Not surprising considering the prizes (there's only one Best Buy in the UK), but still. Boo! Hiss!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Deofuta said:
Huh, reminds me of the advent rising challenge in a way. Man I enjoyed that game, wished they had released the other two games ><

I think it is a pass for me, don't feel like getting my hopes up for something that sounds insanely difficult :)
It's not that hard, it's just tricky.

Cgull

Behind You
Oct 31, 2009
Yaaaaay another US only competition! Why does everyone hate the rest of the world? WHY?!? *weeps*

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Bleh, another US-only...

When are the Euro Escapists gonna get some love? Or anyone but the Americans, really?