Stolen Pixels #197: Breen Fortress, Part 3

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008

Can the Administrator pit Dr. Breen and Metro against each other once and for all? Maybe.

Read Full Article

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Is there a mod that lets me play a whole storyline based around Dr. Breen...as Dr. Breen?

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
I'll raise you one and say "those ARE the bullets!". Wouldn't it be cool to have a fps with only one gun... only you could load it with anything? And I don't just mean like the gravity gun that lets you fling stuff in an awkward way, I mean you'd stuff things into the gun and it would generate an appropriate attack. Pencils might be like shotgun shells, cd's might be like that sawblade cannon from UT and toilet paper might entangle your opponent (secondary fire would clear up water hazards).

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Dun dun dun! Cliffhanger!

I hope that woman dies in the actual Team Fortress 2. I can't stand here voice. Especially when she says "You've failed!"

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
No! Not Metro! And not Breen again! I can't pick.

Where's that RED spy when you need him?
(Oh wait, he's with the scout's mom... yeah.)

GreyDuck

Jan 26, 2010
I haven't played any of the games involved, and I'm still laughing my ass off. Well done, sir.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Wouldn't it just suck for Breen if, heavy as the gun is, there's no ammo inside? And Metro ends up stoving Breen's head in with his truncheon?

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
Oh man ... the suspense is killing me ... I suspect Breen will lose ... We should have a poll (Im guessing it will go 50/50) ...

Shamus Young said:

Can the Administrator pit Dr. Breen and Metro against each other once and for all? Maybe.

Read Full Article
Shamus,

Can you attach a poll to the thread to see what people think the outcome would be?

Ibanez887

Apr 16, 2009
Why did it have to come like this? How can they kill each other? I would expect Breen wouldnt even know what end the bullets come out of the gun and make the loud noise

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
Dectilon said:
I'll raise you one and say "those ARE the bullets!". Wouldn't it be cool to have a fps with only one gun... only you could load it with anything? And I don't just mean like the gravity gun that lets you fling stuff in an awkward way, I mean you'd stuff things into the gun and it would generate an appropriate attack. Pencils might be like shotgun shells, cd's might be like that sawblade cannon from UT and toilet paper might entangle your opponent (secondary fire would clear up water hazards).
It's called Fallout 3

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Wow lol. Go Breen! Will he be able to do it though!

Watch this space!

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Oh but neither Breen nor Metro will be the ones to die. We won't fall for your tricks Shamus, you adorable prankster you.
At least, I hope neither of them dies...

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
The little text at the side was hilarious, even better than the comic itself.

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
Evil the White said:
No! Not Metro! And not Breen again! I can't pick.

Where's that RED spy when you need him?
(Oh wait, he's with the scout's mom... yeah.)
don't rely on the RED spy rely on the BLU spy! (oh.. forgot his teammates killed him...)

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Moriarty70 said:
Dectilon said:
It's called Fallout 3
You can't beat killing super mutants with tin cans, pool balls, baseballs, books, ceramic plates, toy cars, stuffed bears...

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
As usual I don't know what's funnier - the comic or the writing at the side!