4chan, so evil they wish WWII vets happy birthday....

RouxBelle

May 24, 2009
even if they had alternate motives i'm sure it made the WWII vet feel pretty loved to get a bunch of cards. and hopefully the kids of 4chan were nice to the guy.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
mraustindude19 said:
Aerodyamic said:
Wait, what's 4chan?

I'm confused.
Maybe NSFW
http://www.4chan.org/

Don't click on any thing just go in look at the forum options and come back.(for you own good DON'T and I mean DON'T click on anything.)

*peeks*

Meh.

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Aby_Z said:
Oh, come on Sleek. It's obvious this place houses irrational fear of the place; this is simply stupid. You won't change their opinions. The only way it'll change is if they go there and find it to actually be decent for themselves.
Implying this place and 4chan don't share the same users.

Krythe

Oct 29, 2009
PurpleSky said:
Aby_Z said:
Oh, come on Sleek. It's obvious this place houses irrational fear of the place; this is simply stupid. You won't change their opinions. The only way it'll change is if they go there and find it to actually be decent for themselves.
Of COURSE we share users.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Liar,4chan is pure EVIL don't believe a word she says everybody she's obviously a spy sent by them.

Cairo

Mar 11, 2009
/b/ is not any more good or evil than the person posting on it at that exact moment (meaning it's not even the aggregate of all its posts/posters). It, like humanity itself, oscillates madly. It keeps things interesting and in perspective.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
JimmerDunda said:
The Geek Lord said:
Judgement101 said:
/b/ is evil, not 4chan.
Would you like me to go to /v/, post one single sentence, and prove that even if they aren't evil, they're still fucking 4chan?

I could spark a flame war with six simple words, I bet.
Four words.

PS3 has no games.
2 words:

Bioware sucks/Valve sucks.

Either works on this site, really.

Krythe

Oct 29, 2009
The average 4chan troll is EXACTLY like Yahtzee in every possible way.

That's all it really is, a gaggle of self-important web pundits trying to use internet as a medium to make themselves feel needed. As are we; as are most websites and forums. If anything, we should be in alliance.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Wow, a 4chan thread on this site that isn't filled with everyone screaming in complete state of paranoia about a nonexistent super power.

I see a lot of the users here have grown up a bit about the site. Then again, it's not too surprising, really. Sooner or later someone was going to notice 90% of the funny images and memes they've been using came from that site they feared.

On-topic: Well done, /b/. This reminds me of the old days of /b/, long before the raids.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Actual said:
Judas Iscariot said:

Some of these may land me in trouble but fuck it. I am feeling sick I have been laughing so hard so want to share the inappropriate joy.

Thank you, that was all hilarious.
I feel so bad for laughing at all that!

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
I'm still going to hammer a fucking nail in their coffin no matter how much they try to act nice, THE CRUSADE OF HATE WILL CONTINUE!!!!

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
I don't give a crap about 4chan.

OT: My grandpa was a WWII veteran and he lived to be 92 years old(we took as much care of him, as we could: he helped him move next to us, helped him with any of his money and or health problems, and tried to make his last years on this world as good as possible).
May, God rest his soul...
I sure do miss him and his stories...

Nvv

Sep 28, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
Also just to make you feel bad, what have you done for war vets lately?
I visit my Grandfather about once a week :) Though he wasn't part of any of the VERY important stuff (Being 17 or something at the time). We're Norwegian, so we were occupied most of the war. But he was in Germany (Berlin) in 45, cleaning up after the Allies and Soviets. Got a medal and stuff.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Betancore said:
StBishop said:
I'll be honest I've done nothing beyond thinking for vets since ANZAC day.

:( I'm a bad person.

For people who aren't from Australia and New Zealand Anzac day is the 24th of April.

Edit: Why are people shocked that good things can happen on 4chan. No different to bad things happening here.

It's possible it's one guy posting the whole thing if you feel like being cynical.

Regardless, I hope no one sends him a dead eagle or some shit.
Thought it was the 25th? And this sounds nice, although if you put it online, you have no idea what people will send. Some people might be nice and send a card, and then some people might be dicks and send something worse.
Oh my God. I just - I don't - ...

I'm a bad Australian. *Hangs head in shame*

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
Judgement101 said:
Irridium said:
JimmerDunda said:
The Geek Lord said:
Judgement101 said:
/b/ is evil, not 4chan.
Would you like me to go to /v/, post one single sentence, and prove that even if they aren't evil, they're still fucking 4chan?

I could spark a flame war with six simple words, I bet.
Four words.

PS3 has no games.
Three words.

Oblivion with guns.
Two words.
Halo sucks.
Say that in gaming forums and a flamewar instantly starts.
/v/ would probably agree with you on that one.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Keele said:
Krion_Vark said:
Exploiting the loophole en masse as they did IS informing YouTube. They could have done it slowly and gotten a lot more done than what they did.
You can't be serious.

Our discussion is over.
How is the discussion over? Doing it en Masse had it discovered within an hour and it took another 2 hours to patch up the hole. If they did it slowly they could of gotten A LOT more damage than they did. I never said that it was a good way they informed youtube of the loophole but they still informed youtube of the loophole in the first place.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Darktau said:
Aby_Z said:
I think it's /b/ that most people have a problem with :p, though I find it sort of funny the reputation it has.

ps. Your new asuka avatar is strangely cute :S
The problem is that most people think that /b/ is 4Chan.

And yes, I think so too.

PurpleSky said:
Aby_Z said:
Never implied that, and you did it wrong anyway. If you're going to do that, take the time to add a '>' in front of your post, and even better colour it all green!