5 Amazing 2015 Indie Games You Might Have Missed

Encaen

May 6, 2005
5 Amazing 2015 Indie Games You Might Have Missed

How many of these delightful indies have you played this year?

Read Full Article

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
There's this nice game called Undertale that you might wanna check out too. I enjoyed that one a lot.

Kidding, people! I know you've all heard of it already!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I thought Hand of Fate was a 2014 game. Also, where's my Renowned Explorers: International Society?! No, it doesn't look spectacular in screenshots but it's an incredibly charming game once its in motion. It's also got a diverse cast of unique and interesting characters...who are thrust into bizarre and funny situations...and you get to emotionally break ancient Ghost Pirates and a Goddess of War. C'Mon!

Queen Michael said:
There's this nice game called Undertale that you might wanna check out too. I enjoyed that one a lot.

I would argue that Undertale is the hottest thing on the indie-scene this year so it not being on the list isn't a big surprise.

Phoenix1213

Sep 2, 2009
Queen Michael said:

I'm guessing this is included as a part of the GOTY lists coverage so Undertale is disqualified for already being a nominee for the actual Game of the Year. Also the massive amount of publicity and attention it has gotten.

If that's not it, then yeah.... Definitely a snub.

Bocaj2000

Sep 10, 2008
ITT: People naming popular indie games and calling them underrated.

With that said, I'm upset LISA isn't next to Undertale as GOTY. They're both amazing sides of the same coin with heavy influence from the same game. I mean if you want to go super hipster, then look no further than what showed in the Fantastic Arcade.

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
Broforce has been mentioned plenty I don't think as many people missed in 2015 as say, Undertale or Armello. Great game though.