5-Year-Old Breaks TV, Mother Murders Him

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
There's another thread about this somewhere and I'll put the same on here as I did on there. It's just wrong like someone said there is a earth strap fcuking Wii now its gone and got someone killed. The mother shouldn't have struck her her kid at all its just wrong and accidents happen I condemn her to hell!!

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
All Wii games have warning screens. Why don't parents/grown people ever pay attention to them?

The Wii comes with wriststraps. It takes like 10 minutes max to teach your children the importance of wriststraps. My niece knows everytime she plays Wii to put on the wriststrap. Surprisingly she also knows to wash her hands before playing with an iPad.

Next is the space between the person playing and things around them. make sure nothing breakable is in the area around the Wii. If it requires you to rearrange your room, then rearrange your room

these screens appear every time you play a game, even if no motion controls are involved. Parents need to pay attention to what their children are playing. This is true of the Wii and true to every video game ever.

yeah, the kid deserved to be disciplined. They need to learn that their actions have consequences. You break something, there is a punishment, but there is a line. This lady crossed the line. And it is people like this that caused people to be against child discipline.

being able to make a child doesn't make you ready to have one. Once upon a time this wasn't a problem. A girl had a baby and the community raised it. Some people pretend this still happens in our society and dump their children on their parents/grandparents. Those poor kids call their grandparents or even their great grandparents mom and dad because their actual parents were just not ready. They were not responsible adults.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
So.. who will they blame first for corrupting our mothers and traditional society? The T.V. or the Nintendo Wii?

Any takers?

Also, I'm honestly desensitized by this by now. Why do we post these articles anyways, again?

solemnwar

Sep 19, 2010
BloodSquirrel said:
The Plunk said:
The vast majority of people will be parents at some point in their lives. And yet, we expect people to just magically know how to raise a kid. If they taught basic parenting classes in schools we could avoid many cases of people failing as parents such as this one. I really can't see any reason why this would be a bad idea.
"Don't beat your kid to death" isn't the kind of thing that you should need school to learn.
You'd think so, wouldn't you? And yet I don't doubt that if you search "child beaten to death for *reason*" you would get a lot of hits... I really hate people sometimes.

'Record Stops.'

Sep 6, 2010
Is it wrong for me to be "relieved"? FOR once, The Gaming Community WON'T be blamed for this one. And the Politician's CAN'T put a negative spin on this incident without seeming like utter monsters. What can they say? That the Wii MADE the mother kill her child?

That being said...THIS is a horrible incident, and this woman SHOULD be given Life for this. Of all of the...THIS is beyond anything, and I think even her Lawyer is disgusted by this. Considering that their defense is that," It's not that she ISN'T Guilty... Or didn't hit her son. It's that she didn't MEAN to kill him." Oddly specific choice of words, hm?

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Typical case of child abuse. If and when you become a parent, don't be a dumbass and assume kids have the durability of an adult. In fact, get out of the habit of hitting people for any reason, now.

SonofaJohannes

Apr 18, 2011
She must have really loved that TV.
A joke. One poor in taste. What she did was unforgiveable. Even if you're mad you don't hit your child. Being a parent is about putting your child's wellbeing before your own, which she clearly failed by taking out her rage on her child. And no matter how angry you are, DON'T KILL THEM.

The Epicosity

Mar 19, 2011
Frostbite3789 said:
inb4 Fox News article title of: VIDEO GAMES LEAD TO DEATH OF CHILD.
Just to add on to this, I bet gaming WILL get hit hard by bigwigs blaming this on video games.
Again, I can't even *Sigh* to this.

owen4evr

Feb 11, 2011
- 40 faith in humanity.
This is just ..... different and inhuman she deserves the chair or something more painful maybe hanging drawing and quatering.....