50 Realistic (ish) Pokemon Designs.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I wouldn't say 'realistic... more of a kind of 'todd mcfarlane action figure' look to everything. I never played pokemon (i was in college/high school when it came out in the USA) but i know a few of them... worked in a gaming comic shop at the height of popularity...

Mewtwo has nipples.
This is cause for concern.

Fetzenfisch said:
cool pictures,i guess i actually WILL use some of those for my P&P rpg group. good that nearly all of us are too old to recognize pokemon ( i just happen to know them because i worked in a comic store when that stuff came up)
That's eerie how similar our story is...

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
I've seen most of those images before, but a few of them I haven't, and a few by the same artist that I haven't seen yet.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
hehe, <url=http://cghub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4658&page=2>this bulbasuar is cute. Also, Mewtwo reminds me of what I always thought he first alien would look like when they successfully made it to earth.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
The mudkip was probably the most realistic. It actually looked like a real animal.

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
I wouldn't use the world realistic at all.

More like.. 'Nightmare-ised'

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Scyther will return as a rachni assassin in ME3! seriously though, a lot of them were pretty creepy, and a ton of them looked hella awesome. I especially liked Umbreon, Scyther, Victreebel, Alakazam and Ninetales.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I love snorlax he looks very cuddly :3 I can see how a sleeping one might block a road now...

Milotic was pretty cool too.

Matrixbeast

Sep 18, 2010
Scyther looked badass.

The others...Ehh. Many looked too alien in design, despite being based on a real animal. Some were cool, mind you, but honestly, comparing some of them, I'd say the games were more realistic lol.