The Week In Review

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week In Review

In this week's edition, Mark Hamill hangs up the Joker's purple coat, and a prison PlayStation is turned into a tattoo machine.

Treyarch not Distracted by Infinity Ward Situation

Nothing says "ex-con" like a blurry tattoo done with improvised equipment, but it's not everyone who gets their ink done with a machine built of a PlayStation. An inmate at Brook House Immigration Removal Center built his makeshift tattoo gun out of a motor salvaged from the aforementioned console and a sharpened ballpoint pen. The device was confiscated by officials, but no further action will be taken against the inmate. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100883-Inmate-Creativity-The-PlayStation-Tattoo-Machine])

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
Man, that prisoner needs to get his priorities straight. He had a playstation and ruined it for a tat?

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I would have popped in Tekken 3 and held tourneys for cigs and toilet wine.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
King of the Sandbox said:
Man, that prisoner needs to get his priorities straight. He had a playstation and ruined it for a tat?

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I would have popped in Tekken 3 and held tourneys for cigs and toilet wine.
Mmmm, sweet sweet toilet wine.

Not a very exciting week, although that playstation thing was just stupid.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The piracy story still makes me giggle. Pot calling kettles black!

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
The Joker thing makes me sad. Hamill, in my opinion, is the best Joker ever. By far.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
King of the Sandbox said:

All I can say is this: Lol toilet wine! I can just imagine drinking through a straw. Mmm.

I also hoped for a more inovative use of the Playstation. Like using the controller as a remote for the gun or something.