Clicks and Giggles: Have a Gamer Cave? We Want to See It!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Clicks and Giggles: Have a Gamer Cave? We Want to See It!

We know you play your games somewhere, but just how awesome or pitiful is it? Now is your time to show us!

Read Full Article

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
After thirty seconds of deliberation, I have decided that I am okay with shaming myself here! Sadly, my 360 is in the basement, and as such, is out of my normal gaming area.

I've got a 19 inch HDTV with the PS3 hooked up via HDMI cable. And my laptop is a red Dell XPS M1530. Even though it's giving me some issues lately, I still love the thing.
I love that chair so very much. It's nice and comfy.
And yes, those blinds are always closed. I do not like letting natural light into my room.

Games for PS3: Uncharted 1 & 2, Killzone 2, Skate 2, God of War 3, Borderlands, Resistance 2, and GTA4.
<color=white>What? You expected something here? No! Go away! I don't need to put text at the bottom of all of my pictures!
I've tried to set them up in some kind of arranged pose, but I don't think that lasted too long. Stupid shaky stand...
Ideally, I'd want the desk to be bigger, but I know that's not feasible with my room size. A bigger tv would be nice too. And a place to store my games...and some space for my 360, with a wireless adapter...[sub]and a drink machine[sub]...and a contoured lay-z-boy[sub]...and a computer that didn't overheat...[/sub][/sub][/sub]
Ah well. I'm pretty happy with it as is! After all, I don't have to move very far from my bed to the computer, which is a huge plus for me!

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
I'll grab my camera and do it in the morning. Someone remind me, please?

I have some pictures of a mate's gaming heaven. Most of it if of his 40-odd inch screen, dual liquid cooling system and the 2.72 TB drive for Anime, another for TV & Movies and close to a terabyte each for Downloads, games and music.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008

I really wish I had a better laptop. And it all takes place from the comfort of my bed.

Seeing all of yours, I feel shamed.
Demented Teddy said:
I shall post the corner of my room with the 360 once I get hold of the camera....and fgure out how to put pictures onto the laptop.
Picture phone and sending the pics to e-mail?

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009

That's where I shove all my stuff.

And then I just sit on my bed to play:p

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Ok its pretty pitiful as I haven't got any posters or anything.

Its not much but it does the job. A HDTV would be nice though and a new rig lol

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Here is my gaming "corner".

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Here is mine:

My desk with my old laptop. I noticed afterwards that I needed to change the date on the block calendar. And the 2 of Hearts is my favorite playing card, that's why it's there.

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
Since my mother had decided to take the only camera in the house away with her, I've had to take these pictures with my laptops webcam, so apologise for the quality.
Also not pictured is small box laptop sits on (Note to self: Invest in a desk of some sort).

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Here you go.
My Gaming "Cave" as you call it.

Normally I only turn on my Lamp (Not shown in Photo), but I felt people may wish to actually see what's in the Photo.
Sorry about the low Quality, had to use my DS.
(I really need a Camera)

dnadns

Divine Ronin
Jan 20, 2009
Our living room... (sorry for the bad quality on the recent shots, good camera is on tour currently)

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
I'd totally do it, but my camera uses floppy disks, the one type of drive I don't have installed on my 'puter right now. Not to mention it's a pretty crappy camera (Sony Digital Mavica, circa 1983).

I've asked about getting a nice camera for a graduation present, but that may or may not happen.

[sub]"Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI agents." --Unattributed[/sub]

Knight of Cydonia

Sep 22, 2008
dnadns said:
Our living room... (sorry for the bad quality on the recent shots, good camera is on tour currently)

....Wow

OT:I can't find out an easy way to get the pictures on the internet so I can link them on to this thread, any help?

Edit:Wait, I just remembered photobucket

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I'd give you mine, but camera cables seem to abhor my presence.