New Legendary Pokémon Herald Black & White Release in 2011

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
New Legendary Pokémon Herald Black & White Release in 2011

Nintendo and The Pokémon Company have announced the release window for Pokémon Black & White outside of Japan.

Those with a hankering for the capture of sweet, innocent creatures for the purpose of forcing them to battle to the death will get their next crack at a selection of new Pokémon in about a year. It's been announced that Pokémon Black & White will be released in North America and Europe in spring 2011.

Pokémon Black & White were first 3D graphical style [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99825-Pokemon-Black-White-Announced-for-the-DS] that the series hasn't seen before.

Two new legendary Pokémon will find themselves in both the games and on the covers for Pokémon Black & White. Gracing the cover of Pokémon Black will be Reshiram, while Zekrom will be on the cover of Pokémon White in all regions. These will probably be the next Pokémon that kids and adults alike will kill to acquire virtually.

With 207 million units of Pokémon sold in the past 14 years, and the recent remakes 8.4 million [http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75774] by themselves, the dead carcasses of a pig and and giraffe could be on the covers of Pokémon Black & White for all the Pokémasses care. Look for more details on the titles as we near their fall 2010 Japanese release date.

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
The names of these Legendaries just keep getting more and more insane

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
Lol those legendary pokemons look totally awesome....tbh they just might be the best ones!
Altho MewTwo still is N:1!

rpspartin

Aug 4, 2009
They look frickin sweet. Only thing that threw me off was that the white one is in Black version and vice versa. Now hopefully the rest of the pokemon look that cool. But then again anything is better then Bidoof.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
So Black gets the White one...and White gets the Black one?

Edgy.

They dont really have the appeal of Mewtwo or Zapdos do they?

OT: I'd take the black one to be honest.

Darkstar370

Nov 5, 2009
AWESOME!!

They both look much better than Palkia or Dialga.

My bet is that the black one is dark/steel type.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I don't like the look of either of them. This generation looks like a failure so far, artistically speaking.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Wahful said:
So Black gets the White one...and White gets the Black one?

Edgy.

They dont really have the appeal of Mewtwo or Zapdos do they?

OT: I'd take the black one to be honest.
Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno FTW

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
The last Pokemon game that I played and enjoyed was Silver and Gold back in the day.

The white one looks like a chicken with harpy wings, a dog's face and an engine up its ass.