Lingerie Model Confirmed for Transformers 3

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Lingerie Model Confirmed for Transformers 3

The rumors that a Victoria's Secret model would be replacing Megan Fox in Transformers 3 have been confirmed.

Last week it was just a rumor [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100849-Rumor-Lingerie-Model-Replacing-Megan-Fox-in-Transformers-3], but now the news that Victoria's Secret lingerie model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will be replacing Megan Fox in the third Transformers movie has been confirmed.

Huntington-Whiteley has little acting experience, but has worked with Bay on his "A Thousand Fantasies" ads for Victoria's secrets. She joins a cast that includes Shia LaBeouf, John Malkovich, and Alan Tudyk, amongst others.

It's literally been two weeks since Fox decided to leave the movie [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100792-Megan-Fox-Quits-Transformers-Movies], although considering the speed at which she was replaced, it seems possible that it had been in the works for some time. Such an inexperienced actress being cast in such a big movie is bound to raise a few eyebrows, but personally, I don't think it's the acting that people watch the Transformers movies for.

Transformers 3 is scheduled for release on July 1, 2011.

Source: Coming Soon [http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=66774]

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Fantastic. A brad new way for Michael Bay to ruin the franchise. Is there any good movies coming out Next Year which I can watch or am I just going to watch Avatar again?

Calumon: I blame the rap music.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Oh. Yay. Transformers 3. Well I guess it couldn't be any worse than the last one...

Oh wait. Michael Bay.

crimsonspear4D

Sep 26, 2009
Well, as long as the twins are in Tf 3 it I don't really care.
-and yes I know no one likes them but I do

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Micheal Bay proves that even when something is completly wrecked it can be made even worse by him being even near it.

Cant wait to see how bad the 4th one is, unless this one is so bad it causes a rift in time...

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
The DSM said:
Micheal Bay proves that even when something is completly wrecked it can be made even worse by him being even near it.
QFT. The first one was OK, enjoyable to watch. The second was a total shit storm. I expect the third to continue this downward trend.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Are we really that surprised? I mean really?

This is Michael Bay we're talking about. The Transformers already committed plot suicide during the first one, the second was just pissing on their mechanical graves. This one.. just.. rapes their inanimate mechanical arses without mercy, it seems.

And to repeat the above, we all know she isn't there to act.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
You mean there are people in a Transformers movie? I didn't notice as just fell asleep between robot fights.

Feb 13, 2008
And people wonder why these films have become popular? Titties and Glare thrust into your face at every opportunity.

Only one way to settle this: Michael Bay and Uwe Boll in a boxing match.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Logan Westbrook said:
Such an inexperienced actress being cast in such a big movie is bound to raise a few eyebrows, but personally, I don't think it's the acting that people watch the Transformers movies for.
Its a testament to Michael Bay's directorial skill that a mute CGI robot pulls in a better performance than the human actors.

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
This really does show Michael Bay's priorities. Transformers doesn't interest me but I was at least considering watching it for the effects until I heard about the over-sexualisation of Megan Fox to appeal to 13 year olds. Consequently I've never watched it and this just adds fuel to my fire.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
crimsonspear4D said:
well, as long as the twins are Tf 3 it I don't really care.
-and yes I know no one likes them but I do
The Twins are some of the best in the whole film, the whole furore over racism really had me confused.

They took on Devastator and gave him a good kicking to the point he runs away, he's considered either 3rd or 4th strongest in the Transformers cannon so i'd be proud of them as opposed to lambasting a gold fucking tooth.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Bay: "Hey Rosie, I'll put you in a major, totally awesome movie I'm making if you can suck some cream out of this straw!"

Metal Brother

Jan 4, 2010
I think with this change in actors, we now have a NEW pair of twins.

Or am I missing something? ;-)