Stolen Pixels #202: UR AFK? NP!

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #202: UR AFK? NP!

Being able to access WoW off your computer might be cool, but where does it end?

Read Full Article

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Ugh, thats kind of sad now. If any of those things happen, I will be really suprised, but it most likely will happen...

And damn that mailbox being alllll the way outside.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
"Oh, great job Leeroy"

"At least I'm not hanging off a branch for dear life..."

[small]amd I got chicken...[/small]

Feb 13, 2008
So....from MMORPGs:

The first M has gone from some games.
Soloable quests removes the other M.
This app. removes the O.
RP has been missing for sometime.
And the repetitive grind on some levels gets rid of the G, before this app removes the need to G at all.

So, what do we call them now?

Conlaen

Nov 24, 2009
Everquest used to have a chat client that would let you chat in game without actually being in game and that was like 10 years ago. Was actually kinda usefull. With all other social networks also being accessible from mobile devices, this seems like a pretty obvious progression.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lmao, I could see this happening too! Talk about invading real world situations!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Well, you could get a mail slot in the door. Then you don't need to go outside to patent it. You can even order the slot online!

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
Oh dear, i forsee a new age for gold sellers.............................. Wow stock brokers.

Although it'd be a laugh to see them all leap off Icecrown Citadel when the gold economy collapses.

Apr 28, 2008
Wuvlycuddles said:
Oh dear, i forsee a new age for gold sellers.............................. Wow stock brokers.

Although it'd be a laugh to see them all leap off Icecrown Citadel when the gold economy collapses.
I would get an account just so see that.

Rauten

Capitalism ho!
Apr 4, 2010
Forget the DPSs?! You need them alive too, to take down the boss! You can't just forget them! Bah, what a lousy healer.

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
If there were something that let me play the AH while I wasn't logged in I would have never quit WoW.

I would never log in and I would pay $15 a month just to mess with the AH...maybe I should buy some stocks or something.

CarlosYenrac

Nov 20, 2007
rembrandtqeinstein said:
If there were something that let me play the AH while I wasn't logged in I would have never quit WoW.

I would never log in and I would pay $15 a month just to mess with the AH...maybe I should buy some stocks or something.
This exists now.... just costs a *little* more- How does $17.99 a month sound? :D
http://www.wowarmory.com/wow-remote.xml

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
CarlosYenrac said:
rembrandtqeinstein said:

This exists now.... just costs a *little* more- How does $17.99 a month sound? :D
Well when I get back for cataclysm I'm totally getting that. And probably getting fired from my job soon after.....

CarlosYenrac

Nov 20, 2007
rembrandtqeinstein said:
CarlosYenrac said:
rembrandtqeinstein said:

Well when I get back for cataclysm I'm totally getting that. And probably getting fired from my job soon after.....
Oh no...... what have I done?!?!!?!

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
heheheh....yeah its getting kinda ridiculous. However blizzard seems to be able to charge people for ANYTHING these days, and people pay...stupid people :\