Come See the First 90 Seconds of the New Futurama

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Come See the First 90 Seconds of the New Futurama

The first minute and a half of the resurrected Futurama has made its way on to the internet for your viewing delectation.

The news that Futurama was coming back made a lot of people very happy indeed, but dedicated fans of the show know that the final movie, Into the Wild Green Yonder [http://www.amazon.com/Futurama-Into-Wild-Green-Yonder/dp/B001MT7ZI8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1276511321&sr=8-5], left the crew in a seemingly impossible situation, with no hope of salvation. You'd be right in wondering how the crew of the Planet Express could possibly make it home.

Well, the first ninety seconds of the new series answers that question and gets in a few jokes while it's at it. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, especially for those who don't want to know, so you'll have to watch it for yourself to find out. I have to admit that I chuckled at this, and it's got me really excited for the new series. The new season starts on June 24th on Comedy Central.

Source: io9 [http://io9.com/5562516/watch-the-first-90-seconds-of-futuramas-new-season]

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Seems good...Liking it!

Now...to rewatch everything.
Don't link to buying "Into The Wild Green Yonder"...Link to this baby.

THE COMPLETE COLLECTION [http://www.amazon.com/Futurama-Complete-Collection-Matt-Groening/dp/B0029XFNBC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1276519284&sr=8-1]

Well, it's not "complete" anymore...but who cares?! It's a giant Bender head with 19 DVDs worth of Futurama inside!

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Alrighty then escapist's, three cheers!

Hip Hip Horaaay!

Hip Hip Horaaay!

Hip Hip Horaaay!

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
The Comedy seems better then before! Though something about it just doesn't feel right... Maybe it's the highly improved animation. But regardless, you can bet your sweet bippy that I am gonna watch it!

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
Is it me, or is it really slow looking? The animations and sounds, it's not how I remember the last series being.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Heh. "four internet viewing".

Erm. Anyway.

Yeah that looks like it has good potential. Should be pretty funny.

Earth443

Oct 28, 2009
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Jesus Phish said:
Is it me, or is it really slow looking? The animations and sounds, it's not how I remember the last series being.
It looks slow because it's probably just a rough copy and not the final version

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Something...seems...off. Hopefully that's just typical youtube shittiness.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Oh I can't wait for it to come out over here. The movies were good, but its just not the same. I hope they keep the more character centred feel from season 4.

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
Sweet!

Yeah they probably won't be airing this in my country, but there are "other means" of watching it. Then I'll probably want better quality and import the dvds.

You know... I've never understood why those "other means" are considered illegal, I mean they are always pretty bad quality and usually if I like something and can afford to, I'll get the dvds anyway...

...just saying usually the reason I wouldn't buy dvds is cuz I couldn't afford to or I didn't like something. (So the only people losing out are those that make crap series).

Anyways back on topic, this should be awesome!

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
Earth443 said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Jesus Phish said:
It looks slow because it's probably just a rough copy and not the final version

That, and it's on YouTube...

But damn, does the future look AWESOME! I love Futurama...

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Hell Yeah!
I was considering quiting the series when they said they weren't getting the original voice actors back. Thank god they did! It just wouldn't be the same.