Yahtzee Wrote a Book

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Yahtzee Wrote a Book

This summer, Yahtzee's first novel, Mogworld, hits bookstores everywhere, and we're willing to bet fans of Zero Punctuation will be dying to get their hands on it. We're so confident of that, in fact, that we persuaded Yahtzee's publisher, Dark Horse, to let us give you the first glimpse of the new novel right here at The Escapist.

Read Full Article

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
First-person narrative, huh? Didn't see that one coming, given that you're always all about letting the consumer immerse themselves in a story (which, of course, is easier when the lead isn't saying "I" every second sentence). Other than that, looks pretty good. I'm picking up a copy for sure.

(P.S. maces are totally Dwarven weapons - conform to Tolkien!)

Stone Wera

Feb 13, 2010
What's it about? What is the plot? Who is the main character? How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

hawk533

Dec 17, 2009
Did you know that Yahtzee wrote a book and you can pre-order it on amazon.com or amazon.co.uk?

Well Yahtzee wrote a book and you can pre-order it on amazon.com or amazon.co.uk!

I'm kind of excited about this and may have to pick it up now

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Just wandering if this will ever get shipped out to places like HMV and WHSmiths. That or if I can order it on The Forbidden Planted website. M'eh not been too excited about all this but I'll give it a go if I can find it in any of the mentioned places.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
That looked pretty cool, actually.
I might have to look into getting this book a little more. :)

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
My only request is that Yahtzee, Please make an audiobook version.

It would rock.

standokan

May 28, 2009
O M G NO!! I really reeeaaally love this book ,but there is no way in the world that i'm gonna buy it, maybe it's better to just forget about it.

Mr. Win

Jan 23, 2010
Pretty funny. The premise is interesting, and I really liked the developers conversation.